You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Christmas 2020

Bjornebye

It's going to be a very different xmas for a lot of people this year. That said, like it or not I hope everyone has as good a Christmas as possible. 

I know we have a few grinches on here who don't like Christmas (and thats fair enough) but I love it. It's December 1st. Birthdays can get screwed, Christmas is where its at. 

funny-heman-she-ra-santa-merry-christmas

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

My 3 year old is all about Santa for the first time.  He's posting his letter this weekend.  The 2 year old is getting excited because the 3 year old is excited.  So for the first time in a long long long long time I'll be in a house where Santa is officially visiting.  Fuck Covid. Fuck VAR.  It's going to be a great Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It's going to be a very different xmas for a lot of people this year. That said, like it or not I hope everyone has as good a Christmas as possible. 

I know we have a few grinches on here who don't like Christmas (and thats fair enough) but I love it. It's December 1st. Birthdays can get screwed, Christmas is where its at. 

funny-heman-she-ra-santa-merry-christmas

My birthday is tomorrow, so in my head it was always birthday first, get that out of the way and then get fully onto Christmas. 

• Upvote 2

xmas day and boxing day are probably my favourite 2 days of the year. at home all day with the fambo on christmas day and then an all dayer with the lads for footy on boxing day. i sometimes move that around depending on if we're playing, but normally i go out regardless and go out again if there's a match. I don't think that is going to quite work out this year unless we miraculously get ourselves to tier 1 by then. 

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm not getting my kids anything, gonna tell them Santa had to self isolate.

You might wanna stop them watching the telly then. Jamie Oliver keeps coming on adverts saying there's no naughty list this year.... 

Gave the kids their advent calendars this morning and the little lad's little face was a joy to behold. He's only going on 3 so it's all still new to him.  Wasn't sure how he would react having one thing day by day but I was surprised he took it so well. 

Looking forward to it this year because I'll be working from home and won't need to bump into too many cunts. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

You might wanna stop them watching the telly then. Jamie Oliver keeps coming on adverts saying there's no naughty list this year.... 

What is this ‘naughty list’? I don’t think I’d ever heard of it until that Tesco advert appeared

1 hour ago, Total Longo said:

Mine's a "big" one so on this occasion i am having to, but normally i couldn't care less either mate. But psychologically Xmas always started after the 2nd for me.

That you going to be 30, Total?

2 minutes ago, Champ said:

What is this ‘naughty list’? I don’t think I’d ever heard of it until that Tesco advert appeared

Santa keeps a list of little twats that don't deserve any presents because they keep touching their Dad's stereo.

Saves me a fortune.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Champ said:

Now, I could see you carrying that threat through!

I know you’ll see that as a compliment 

Their calendar opening was postponed this morning because they decided to wake us up at 6:15am with a game of 'Let's go fucking mental'.

They can open door one after their tea, if they're good.