You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’ve mentioned it often, but she’s my MP.

The wife hates her even more than I do.

My reasons are mainly political. The wife’s are to do with the coat she was wearing when she showed up on a community litter pick Mrs YR regularly frequents in order to have her photo taken, before leaving without even putting one empty can of special brew in a bin bag. 

The state of that letter I reckon she wouldn't be letting any Spesh dregs go to waste.

• Upvote 1

Tory MPs are notoriously self-confident in their (in)abilities. They will be absolutely raging that not 1 of them was considered any more capable that somebody who hasn't been near Parliament for 7 years (unless greasing his oily palms to lobby) and once stuck his dick in a dead pigs mouth. David Cameron is the political version of Harry Kane. Without the talent. The likes of Fabricunt, Steve Baker, Mark Nee-Francois Pas and Swingin' Des Swayne (who I once met bizarrely) will be doing their best 'Nazi at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark' routine. Pun intended.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but Penny Mourdant screams "affair". I just wanna see them tits to be honest. And her hair always looks like she's just been goosed over a desk. Probably has. 

Yeah I'm with you it's the big Tits that do it for me , she reminds me of an old flame who had an outstanding set ,oh for one more night in a Birmingham hotel the memory lives on with her I can tell you 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah I'm with you it's the big Tits that do it for me , she reminds me of an old flame who had an outstanding set ,oh for one more night in a Birmingham hotel the memory lives on with her I can tell you 

Hahahahaha. Yeah she’s got something and they’re both huge! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

This is stunning.  It reads like a rant delivered in a single gin-stinking exhalation.

Screenshot_2023-11-13-20-33-18-85_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

That second to last paragraph - are they still in complete denial that they've been in charge of the country for 13 years? They talk like they've just arrived to save the day.

Impossible to say if it's down to her rhetoric, but wouldn't be surprised. Much like when attacks on the disabled rose when they were being vilified by Osborne and chums. There's animals out there just waiting to be let off the lead.

A man believed to be sleeping rough in an underpass in Birmingham has suffered potentially life-changing injuries to his face and hands after being set on fire.

West Midlands Police said the victim, aged in his 30s, is in a stable condition in hospital following the "shocking attack" which took place shortly after 9.20am last Tuesday.

I know it’s a long shot but this needs to be spread far and wide.

Screenshot-2023-11-13-at-15.38.52-768x57

The man is described as white, 5ft 5in, and wearing a white vest, white hoody, black gloves, grey jogging bottoms, black shoes and wearing chains. Image: West Midlands Police.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Impossible to say if it's down to her rhetoric, but wouldn't be surprised. Much like when attacks on the disabled rose when they were being vilified by Osborne and chums. There's animals out there just waiting to be let off the lead.

A man believed to be sleeping rough in an underpass in Birmingham has suffered potentially life-changing injuries to his face and hands after being set on fire.

West Midlands Police said the victim, aged in his 30s, is in a stable condition in hospital following the "shocking attack" which took place shortly after 9.20am last Tuesday.

thats what they do.They demonise people and when there are consequences say its nothing to do with us.

That ben habid cunt is saying today white people are the real victims of racism. 

36 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I know it’s a long shot but this needs to be spread far and wide.

Screenshot-2023-11-13-at-15.38.52-768x57

The man is described as white, 5ft 5in, and wearing a white vest, white hoody, black gloves, grey jogging bottoms, black shoes and wearing chains. Image: West Midlands Police.

image.png

Overestimated the height by a few inches.

17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It’s not a resignation letter. But she could have saved a lot of words and a sheet of paper by writing “I FUCKING HATE YOU AND HOPE YOU DIE!!!” In crayon.

She's just putting the boot in as she's desperate to be seen as the new leader of the ultra right wing Tories after the impending GE defeat. What I don't get is that parties that move to only pander to their extreme core vote never win elections.  The Tories are now squabbling with Reform over the same constituency of voters. 25-30% of the electorate at most.