You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

For anyone who wants a more worrying look at Freeport’s being the initial step to Charter Cities, this thread provides an alternative view of the benefits it’s too long to post in full so just click on the tweet below and off you go.

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Worth a read, particularly the bits from those little cherubs in The Taxpayer’s Alliance.

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/news/brexit/brexit-benefits-from-honduras-to-hull-via-hong-kong/

The language being used has subtly shifted the last couple of weeks with “Freeports” becoming “economic zones” and more mention of them publicly but all the work that’s gone on in the background over years and years is almost complete. 

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Kwertang is a kinky little fucker, eh? Truss and Amber Rudd notched on his bedpost. 

This is how these cunts are keeping themselves occupied while they’re supposed to be running the country. Affairs, sexual assaults and fuck knows what else they’ve all got on one another.  

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

For anyone who wants a more worrying look at Freeport’s being the initial step to Charter Cities, this thread provides an alternative view of the benefits it’s too long to post in full so just click on the tweet below and off you go.

53 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Worth a read, particularly the bits from those little cherubs in The Taxpayer’s Alliance.

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/news/brexit/brexit-benefits-from-honduras-to-hull-via-hong-kong/

I have no doubt that this could be a fever dream objective, but rationalise it.

They can force through pretty much anything, within reason.

And thee reason why?

The civil service making sure the worst excesses’ of this nonsense aren’t being fulfilled. 

Blighty is creaking and can’t bend to breaking any longer.

On 20/07/2022 at 21:18, Freddo said:

Would it surprise anyone if Johnson came back. Things get even worse when Truss wins, she gets a no confidence vote.

Johnson rocks up on the ballet to take over. Maybe it’s just conspiracist stuff but it would be no surprise to me.

I cannot stand all this fucking about at pmq’s, we need serious people who can govern.

Be statesman or woman like, grow the economy, help the vulnerable, build our health service back up, educate kids to a higher standard and the list goes on and on and on.

How the fuck staff in the NHS vote for them is beyond me. In fact how anyone votes for them is equally beyond me and abhorrent. 

I don't reckon Johnson will see out the year as an MP, in fact I'd be shocked if he ever returns to the commons. He won't want his earnings to be subject to the scrutiny of an MP. 

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I don't reckon Johnson will see out the year as an MP, in fact I'd be shocked if he ever returns to the commons. He won't want his earnings to be subject to the scrutiny of an MP. 

Let’s hope has having to face a by-election soon enough. Hopefully he suffers the ignominy of losing his seat. 

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Kwertang is a kinky little fucker, eh? Truss and Amber Rudd notched on his bedpost. 

This is how these cunts are keeping themselves occupied while they’re supposed to be running the country. Affairs, sexual assaults and fuck knows what else they’ve all got on one another.  

The original tweet is apparently from 2020 and has Chris pincher as inappropriate with men and a heavy drinker. Good fucking guess if its not real