Bjornebye

Coronavirus

18 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I read this thread and the Guardian live thread and now I’ve got a sore throat. Fuck sake.

You’re looking a little flushed as well, Turd. 

• Upvote 2

If that’s all correct, and the death to infection rate stands at the reported 170 in 90000, it’s a chance of dying from it of 0.2%. So 2 in every thousand will die.

Normal flu kills about 0.13% of people and I’ve never met one of those. 1.3 in every thousand infections. And there has been up to 45 million infections since 2010.

Not sure what that all means, but that video has reet put the willies up me lad. Reet up me I tell thee!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, belarus said:

If that’s all correct, and the death to infection rate stands at the reported 170 in 90000, it’s a chance of dying from it of 0.2%. So 2 in every thousand will die.

Normal flu kills about 0.13% of people and I’ve never met one of those. 1.3 in every thousand infections. And there has been up to 45 million infections since 2010.

Not sure what that all means, but that video has reet put the willies up me lad. Reet up me I tell thee!

Official figures for infections is 9,000. 212 confirmed dead. Mortality rate is 2.3%.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Herp McDerp said:

Official figures for infections is 9,000. 212 confirmed dead. Mortality rate is 2.3%.

Until Woolster comes out with a spreadsheet saying we’re not going to die I’m living everyday as it was my last.

I may even  stay up past ten pm.

• Upvote 5

So the government wants to send the infected to Merseyside? The conspiracy theorist in me thinks they are trying to derail a certain sports team successful season...

20 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/jan/30/coronavirus-live-updates-china-death-toll-wuhan-evacuation-foreign-nationals-citizens-latest-news

6,000 stranded on a cruise ship because a couple is suspected to have the virus. Pretty sure this is how you start a zombie outbreak.

500x500.jpg

Prices on surgical face masks going through the roof on Amazon. Soft cunts probably don’t realise you have to protect your eyes as well as you can contract it via moisture in the eyes. It’s what got the medical staff initially in Wuhan.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

If I catch it I'm traveling to the home counties.

If I catch it I’m going to break with hard left protocol and hug Boris Johnson.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My immune system isn’t the best so if it goes full pandemic I can justifiably lock myself in the house. Need to stock up on Fray Bentos pies. 

You'll deffo catch it eating those.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

I was basing the 90000 from the nurse on that video telling the “truth” about it. 

Thanks mate. Feel even more edgy about it now. All this worry is affecting my appetite - put me right off my deep fried owl I was going to have for lunch.

• Upvote 1