Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 35 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Why didn't the best young player in the World according to the bible of Pep not come on? Hahahaha, the man is full of fucking shit. I can't wait to read what the whinge bag has to say. 

• Upvote 1

Pep now crying about the penalty save by Adrian last week. Tyler crying about the penalty in the champions league final. 

We are in their head all of the time, they're almost as fucking obsessed as bitters. 

• Upvote 9

Pep is fucking obsessed with us, when asked about the var decision he had to sneak a dig in about Adrian's foot on Wednesday night. Absolute wanker.

• Upvote 2

City fans on 606 all crying that Rhodri didn’t get a VAR pen in the first half. It’s massively entertaining.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Anubis said:

City fans on 606 all crying that Rhodri didn’t get a VAR pen in the first half. It’s massively entertaining.

Probably should have which makes it even better.

24 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Why didn't the best young player in the World according to the bible of Pep not come on? Hahahaha, the man is full of fucking shit. I can't wait to read what the whinge bag has to say. 

Yeah i said a few days ago that Foden could become world class. I'm genuinely such a knobhead.

Last season when Pep ran down the line going mad and found out VAR kicked them out was sweet. And today making a point of having a cuddle and long chat with Aguero blowing smoke up his arse only for VAR to screw him again. 

Love VAR. Hate City.

19 minutes ago, Champions of Europe said:

Pep now crying about the penalty save by Adrian last week. Tyler crying about the penalty in the champions league final. 

We are in their head all of the time, they're almost as fucking obsessed as bitters. 

Were it not for the fact that he’d spontaneously combust if he countenanced joining a club that isn’t the richest in its league, Guardiola would be nailed on to turn up at Everton in the twilight of his career.

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

I hope we get a decisive decision for us in our next game so Pep gets out his tin foil hat and starts rocking in the corner.

I said to a mate I bet he mentions us in his interview.

I reckon there’s a lot of fume to be found in the day-to-day conversations he has with Artwatta.

PAY-Noel-Gallagher-and-Pep-Guardiola-Int

“And then, Dr, Pochettino came up to me a...did you see the Liverpool penalty save the other night? Did you see it?? Did you??? DID YOU??!!”

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I hope we get a decisive decision for us in our next game so Pep gets out his tin foil hat and starts rocking in the corner.

I said to a mate I bet he mentions us in his interview.

He's mental. 

source.gif

Also funny that The 'Elephant Man' lost against Norwich. He's not going to last long at Newcastle. He can add another club to the list 'Sacked by.' Going to be a long season for Toon fans if they hold on to him.