Quantcast
Christchurch Mosque shootings - Page 7 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Jose Jones

Christchurch Mosque shootings

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Sadly, I think Hades general depression over the state of the world saw him go down the conspiracy rabbit hole and be consumed by it. 

I thought that at first and maybe that's right. But I reckon he was posting stuff to deliberately provoke a strong response from either side and sit back and watch the bickering see the feminist stuff or SJWs, Jews and Muslims, rubbing his hands mischievously.  It happens constantly on Twitter where people are doing it with an agenda in mind but Hades motives were more likely boredom. 

1 minute ago, Denny Crane said:

I thought that at first and maybe that's right. But I reckon he was posting stuff to deliberate provoke a strong response from either side and sit back and watch the bickering see the feminist stuff or SJWs, rubbing his hands mischievously.  It happens constantly on Twitter where people are doing it with an agenda in mind but Hades motives were more likely boredom. 

I’d say root cause analysis hades had a tiny penis

There is a lot going on with the anti-muslim bigotry in society from those with a public platform. You have certain politicians who see it as a vote winner,  some who are true believers in Islam being not compatible with their country blah blah. Then you have grifters who can make careers and a lot of money by dehumanising muslims. All this creates a toxic atmosphere.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I would like to know how a person should be posting if he has a reasonably large penis so I a can adapt accordingly. 

Surely someone with a large member would not be posting on an internet forum, but would be out celebrating his good fortune with legions of women.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog said:

Surely someone with a large member would not be posting on an internet forum, but would be out celebrating his good fortune with legions of women.

Take this discussion to the Small Members Forum.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't be arsed bumping the far right thread. As he's one of the hate speakers, I'll put it in here. 

Waxey-Lemon has just lost his harassment case against Cambridgeshire Police. 

Oh dear. What a pity, etc, etc... 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Couldn't be arsed bumping the far right thread. As he's one of the hate speakers, I'll put it in here. 

First Hades and now this.  Bad day for dickheads. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

He’s appealing but has to pay costs of £20k. He’ll crowdfund that and pocket the leftovers - job done. 

Has Katie Hopkins tweeted yet the fucking horse-faced field shagging cunt. I can't see because she blocked me for calling her something along the lines of the afore-mentioned description of the fucking cunt witch.