Quantcast
Christchurch Mosque shootings - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

 

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

 

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

 

Thanks

Dave

Jose Jones

Christchurch Mosque shootings

Recommended Posts

You sort of think this kind of stuff shouldn't happen in New Zealand as it's such a chilled place.  

 

Dozens are feared dead as at least two gunmen opened fire at two central Christchurch mosques.  Shots have also been fired at Christchurch Hospital, which has activated its emergency plan and expects 40-50 victims.

One gunman, who is believed to be Australian, filmed as he shot victims in the mosque. A manifesto outlined what he was planning to do.

Stuff.co.nz reports that the shooters' rifles had Alexandre Bissonette and Luca Traini written on them - the names of mosque shooters in Italy and Canada.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

You sort of think this kind of stuff shouldn't happen in New Zealand as it's such a chilled place.  

 

Dozens are feared dead as at least two gunmen opened fire at two central Christchurch mosques.  Shots have also been fired at Christchurch Hospital, which has activated its emergency plan and expects 40-50 victims.

One gunman, who is believed to be Australian, filmed as he shot victims in the mosque. A manifesto outlined what he was planning to do.

Stuff.co.nz reports that the shooters' rifles had Alexandre Bissonette and Luca Traini written on them - the names of mosque shooters in Italy and Canada.

 

 

Absolute fucking pricks. 

I know it’s selfish as fuck, but we’re now concerned about retaliation whilst we’re in Bali.

the politicians who stir these fucking right wing gobshites up have the blood of these people on their hands. 

Absolute bastards.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That bodycam video is grim viewing. Like a first person shooter, people huddled in corners and he's spraying bullets left and right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad business. Just fucking bad business. But you can bet the knobs preaching hate weren’t the ones at the coal face. Just the dickheads following them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Absolute fucking pricks. 

I know it’s selfish as fuck, but we’re now concerned about retaliation whilst we’re in Bali.

the politicians who stir these fucking right wing gobshites up have the blood of these people on their hands. 

Absolute bastards.

Yeah, scary stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

Our first terror attack. Every other major country in the world has had them so it was only a matter of time till it got to us I guess.

 

A sad day. Thoughts go out to all the victims.

Now then, don’t be trying to boost yerself into the major country category on the back of this.

 

i wonder if there will be any calls to send him back to somewhere other than Australia and strip his citizenship, I’ve not met many black fellas by the name of Tarrant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those three monotheistic religions need to fuck off. My God is better than your God bollocks. Just gives psychos an excuse. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That video doing the rounds on Twitter is fucking grim. Looks like a computer game - the cunt just mowing people down with bullets. RIP those involved and I hope the family’s are ok. Tragic man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hades said:

Those three monotheistic religions need to fuck off. My God is better than your God bollocks. Just gives psychos an excuse. 

Yup, of course the most rational explanation to this is that it’s the victims’ fault for being Muslims.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Yup, of course the most rational explanation to this is that it’s the victims’ fault for being Muslims.

There were almost certainly terrorist sympathisers among the victims.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

There were almost certainly terrorist sympathisers among the victims.

No it’s not a unique take at all, loads of fellow bogans think the same as you Hades. This is a press release from one of the higher profile ones for example.

8AC3D520-75DC-418F-86C0-3A54F251FE03.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

No it’s not a unique take at all, loads of fellow bogans think the same as you Hades. This is a press release from one of the higher profile ones for example.

8AC3D520-75DC-418F-86C0-3A54F251FE03.jpeg

2 chronicles 15:13

But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

 

So using his own logic he shouldn't be too surprised if a Muslim kills him, they are just responding in kind to what Christians threatened to do first. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Hades you really are a malignant prick these days.

Because I'm sick of the violent killing, torture and slaughter of all animals and ideologies that justify dominion over the rest of nature?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Take it he was voted in spouting that sort of hatred.

Yup, that sort of attitude is pretty standard in Australia, particularly amongst bogans in the backwater towns. We have a live one in Hades FFS. I had the misfortune of growing up with some of them in the boarding school I went too, we had a lot of kids from farming towns... the saddest thing is they were just like normal kids... easy to get along with, particularly if you stick to simple topics like the AFL. They just grew up in very isolated towns, where they had very little contact with people from different cultures, and the media over there is completely dominated by Murdoch.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×