You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Being at Old Trafford for the FA Cup match in 99 and seeing your side lead for the majority of that game then entering the final minute to a ground that is emptying rapidly when suddenly Dwight Yorke equalisers from a free kick that wasn't is a sickener 

But as gutted as your are you'd have settled for a replay before K.O when up pops that fucking rat to score and leave you absolutely devastated with their fans (who have rushed back in) to spend the next ten minutes gloating and singing their usual ditties at us  .

So basically what I am saying is I can't fucking stand the weird looking cunt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Not saying he'll do well because he's a bit of an unknown quantity, but they have a better squad than people think, especially in attack. Any decent manager will get something out of players like Martial, Rashford, Pogba, Mata and Lingard. At the very least, you can play good football with those players. 

6 hours ago, Stickman said:

Being at Old Trafford for the FA Cup match in 99 and seeing your side lead for the majority of that game then entering the final minute to a ground that is emptying rapidly when suddenly Dwight Yorke equalisers from a free kick that wasn't is a sickener 

But as gutted as your are you'd have settled for a replay before K.O when up pops that fucking rat to score and leave you absolutely devastated with their fans (who have rushed back in) to spend the next ten minutes gloating and singing their usual ditties at us  .

So basically what I am saying is I can't fucking stand the weird looking cunt.

Yes, I was there too.  I was still screaming at the ref's lack of backbone for giving that freekick when they scored.  Rednapp wasn't it?

Never a free kick.

Remember Macca warming up and giving it back to the mutants abusing him when the free kick was awarded.  He "jogged" back to the bench.

A horrible day.

28 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Not saying he'll do well because he's a bit of an unknown quantity, but they have a better squad than people think, especially in attack. Any decent manager will get something out of players like Martial, Rashford, Pogba, Mata and Lingard. At the very least, you can play good football with those players. 

I think it was more of an achievement not being able to get them to fire on even one cylinder.

Has anyone ever seen Solksjaer and Andy Serkis in the same room?

It's good that he's gotten off to a flyer, hopefully they improve now (Apart from playing us) and he gets the job full time. I'd then look forward to it going tits up again next season 

17 minutes ago, suzy said:

I’ve noticed we’re still not getting a lot of media coverage and all they can talk about is this gimp! Ah well I suppose it suits us to go about our business quietly but I’m sick of hearing about him and the mancs still!

I noticed this whilst looking through the BBC's football page.

About 5 stories about the Mancs, 1 about Chelsea and nothing, literally nothing, about us

To be honest, I like it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

I noticed this whilst looking through the BBC's football page.

About 5 stories about the Mancs, 1 about Chelsea and nothing, literally nothing, about us

To be honest, I like it.

It's better for us. Let the mancs get all the attention whilst we quietly get shit done.