Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Ozil has quit Germany citing racism by the German FA and media who focus on his Turkish background and meeting with the Turkish leader. Fair enough, he was made the scapegoat while "true" Germans like Werner, Muller, Hummels etc. who were all just as bad if not worse get away with minor criticism. The tax-dodging criminal chairman of Bayern Munich has also piped in and accused Ozil of being shit for years. Again, ignoring the shite performances from his Bayern boys. Think Ozil has done well to get far away from that shower.

Ozil is a class player. The criticism he gets from all circles is so over the top.

It’s not. For a so called World Class Player, his performances and attitude and workrate, particularly at Arsenal has been horrendous. You wouldn’t have the same opinion if he played for us.

• Upvote 2

I am surprised that the advisers of Ozil & Gundogan allowed them to be involved in the meeting with a very divisive Turkish election in the offing , and knowing that Erdogan was extremely controversial and had been highly critical of Merkel & Germany. The caption on the picture ' President, my president ' wasn't necessarily going to go down well for 2 guys born in Gelsenkirchen , although I assume they had no control over that.

Having said that , with Nationalism on the rise in Germany Ozil was / is a very convenient scapegoat for all of their football & societal ills.

• Upvote 2

As long as he decides to play internationally for Canada.

Talented young player, no doubt.

He's already declared and played for Canada, has he not?

He's already declared and played for Canada, has he not?

I don't know.

He's only seventeen, so I don't even know if it's possible for him to have made a final decision.

I just know the last Canadian who went to Munich and didn't play for Canada wound up at United.

Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I don't know.

He's only seventeen, so I don't even know if it's possible for him to have made a final decision.

I just know the last Canadian who went to Munich and didn't play for Canada wound up at United.

Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

He played in the Gold Cup. So, he won't betray Canada like that United cripple...

Is Mourinho a cross-dresser?

“Be ready for this season because something special will happen,” Ibrahimovic told United’s official Instagram story.

“The boss has something going on. We keep that a secret and enjoy.

“Enjoy for the season, I wish you all the best. Ciao.”

Is Mourinho a cross-dresser?

“Be ready for this season because something special will happen,” Ibrahimovic told United’s official Instagram story.

“The boss has something going on. We keep that a secret and enjoy.

“Enjoy for the season, I wish you all the best. Ciao.”

Just like Zlatan more often than not kept his talent a secret in big games.

I’ve just switched the Celtic game on. Why do you ask?

Ziyech looks talented but fucking lazy. Not a Klopp player at all. A few mentioned him lately. Just wondered really. I was going to watch the Celtic game but can't find a decent stream.

Ziyech looks talented but fucking lazy. Not a Klopp player at all. A few mentioned him lately. Just wondered really. I was going to watch the Celtic game but can't find a decent stream.

Not sure what channel you’re looking for but it’s on Celtic TV, if that helps.

• Upvote 1