You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton away, Saturday 7th April 12.30

Grinch

Nice easy pace to the game which is good for Tuesday. Main thing that I feel from the first half is that definitely Ings and probably Solanke are never going to be good enough for the team we are hoping to be.Ball is just bouncing off them constantly.

I'll be on the scoresheet for Liverpool before solanke.

He will never score not in 650 million years. Not ever. No chance. Not in this game for sure. Nope.

I’ve repped this because I think you are going for a bit of reverse psychology. Cunning plan!

He’s bound to score now.

Probably the most lackluster derby I have ever seen. Not too unhappy as not getting beat here is the biggest objective. Good to see Clyne back in action. Very good save by Karius the boy is starting to look a fixture in goal now. Gini disappoints me. Thought he improved last season but he has just gone backwards now. Invites tackles by dwelling on the ball far too much and does not offer anything going forward. Solanke has done well if you want to be harsh you could say he should have scored with his chances but the second the ball came at him very quickly and had to dig it out. Ings lots of effort maybe needs a touch more composure.

I would probably keep it as it is second half. On the evidence of the first half, we still had more of it and more chances. Keep going and that has a good chance of converting to three points. We’re on top even after shuffling the pack. Obviously Solanke and Ings are miles off the level of Mo and Firmino, but I’d keep them in there as I think a goal is coming.

Why? Top four still needs secured.  Three points are here for us if we just take this second half seriously with more quality on the pitch.

Top 4 is done. I want none of our first team injured by these cretins when their is a possibility of winning a European Cup

Everton are just trying to grab the odd goal if they can. They lack any form of intent which is fine by me. Think Sam’s just trying to keep his job to be honest.

As far as we’re concerned it’s not been great and im disappointed in Ings ans Solanke but we can still win this.