You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saturday, 10th March - Man Utd vs Liverpool. Battle for second place gets serious.

Rashford is as deadly as Coutinho on that left side.

We’re doing ok further up the pitch - it’s just not quite coming together, but I’m not throwing in the towel yet.

I had this game tagged for 2-2. They’ve got theirs. We need ours.

Absolutely need to sign a proper defender this summer to pair with VVD. Has to be the end of Lovren, Matip only good enough for back up.

I don't think Matip has had a fair crack with VVD. However I don't think Matip would have won those two headers either, not many will against Lukaku, so in these kind of matches we have to learn to defend the second ball better.

Rashford is as deadly as Coutinho on that left side.

We’re doing ok further up the pitch - it’s just not quite coming together, but I’m not throwing in the towel yet.

I had this game tagged for 2-2. They’ve got theirs. We need ours.

He's not . TAA has made him look good

• Upvote 1

A team that is big, strong, physical, well drilled.

Kryptonite to us - especially when has a lot of quality.

Difficult to see a way back for us but if we can nick a goal then who knows.

We knew exactly how they’d play though....Why vvd isn’t on Lukaku is beyond me. Lovren against big teams again found out.

Henderson for AoC at half time would be a change i'd make.

From BBC

HALF-TIME

Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool

Huge ovation for the half-time whistle as a Jose Mourinho masterclass puts the hosts in complete control. They barely entered the Liverpool half before they scored twice with route one goals and now they look serene

CUNTS

It wasn't the fact that we lost the headers. It was the 2nd ball that cost us twice. Lukaku will win a lot of headers. Arnold caught absolutely cold on the first. No anticipation from him. Rash is off before it gets flicked on. Same for the 2nd. No one picked up Sanchezs run and that was the primary cause of the goal.

As I said earlier, we've not given them sort of chances up since spurs really,Where the opposition doesn't have to do anything to create and every shot ends up a goal. Cunt the cunt off.

games like this show the weak  points in the side  if we can sort them out  in the summer TAA i  rate but  dont  think he is ready  and Lovren  gets  found out  every time he comes up against a better than average player 

I don't think Matip has had a fair crack with VVD. However I don't think Matip would have won those two headers either, not many will against Lukaku, so in these kind of matches we have to learn to defend the second ball better.

I think Gomez should be next to VVD.

Picking Lovren means we deserve all we get.

• Upvote 1