You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/rb-leipzig-preparing-season-liverpool-13386735

The Echo seem to be the mouthpiece for the club and a negotiation tool.

Very strange. He aint coming, or we are playing the old, give us a sign RBL or we will go elsewhere.

How that paper is used to drip feed the fans to manage expectations, amongst other things like players or Jurgen himself saying stuff, is frankly starting to piss me off. All cleverly orchestrated by a clueless whopper.

Some reports now that city will offer to buy him and loan him back to Leipzig for the season. Best of both worlds for them. Massive fee, won't lose him for the season or to Bayern and won't lose a fortune on his buy out clause! Wish the window would just fuck right off. Cunts.

If true the game is finally and truly gone, between them and PSG being run by countries basically.

Where is China when you need it. Not paying wages, that's where.

Pfff, give a shit, they can only play 11 on a field at one time.

Not sure what Man City think will happen when they win another league.  It's won't mean more because you've paid more?  

Of course, FFP should be introduced, properly, sensibly, but clubs like us are in no position to ask for that when we're making £75m bids for players, and likely paying £55m for a CB.

Well it's, £75 a litre at the moment which in this current market is a steal! There's a deal with the distributor that means you can get it for £48 per litre next summer but to be honest mate I'll have worked out a new deal with the distribution by then and I'll whack the price up by 30-40 percent and sell it to a more prestigious client base. Don't worry though because you'll have dropped your interest in my oil by then and be after Mohammad Dahoud for £70m!

I'll give you £66 a litre if you throw the pigs wings in.

Will you accept payment in Welsh fivers?

Looks like Rangnick might have overstepped the mark this afternoon with his comments. Not going down well at all. Could see it turning nasty

Rangnick: The problem is the environment, the whole village in Guinea or any people in the environment the players.It will take someone to put them in their place

I read that earlier, I can't see that being true. There's been no proper links just what Chris Williams has said on twitter, if they are true, I can't see him staying not after that. Rangnick and Keita will be off.

I read that earlier, I can't see that being true. There's been no proper links just what Chris Williams has said on twitter, if they are true, I can't see him staying not after that. Rangnick and Keita will be off.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2017/07/26/37343742/liverpool-target-keita-being-poorly-advised-says-rb-leipzig

http://www.givemesport.com/1109594-rb-leipzig-director-thinks-he-knows-why-naby-keita-wants-big-liverpool-move

Looks like Rangnick might have overstepped the mark this afternoon with his comments. Not going down well at all. Could see it turning nasty

Rangnick: The problem is the environment, the whole village in Guinea or any people in the environment the players.It will take someone to put them in their place

Cuntish in the extreme.