You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Klaassen is a good player mate. He'll do well there.

Don't you think he'll be a bit slow for the league? You've seen him a lot more than me, it's just every time I've seen him he looks a good player but really slow.

Don't you think he'll be a bit slow for the league? You've seen him a lot more than me, it's just every time I've seen him he looks a good player but really slow.

We'll find out soon enough. His work rate and pressing is fine though. I think they did well getting him myself.

I'd actually trust pearce. We might call him the grim reaper but i've had enough of these fairy godmothers with their itk bullshit.

I definitely think we will get Vdv and think we might get this lad though. If he is dead set on us and is acting the bollox liking liverpool stuff online,no matter how wealthy they are,they will eventually want to bomb him out. Big difference between 48 mil next summer and 75-80 mil.

• Upvote 1

Liverpool are increasingly pessimistic about signing Naby Keita & are ready to shelve their interest until next year. (Chris Bascombe)

Come on, as if we're going in for the same target two years in a row.

What happens is that we make a massive song and dance about signing a player, get rebuffed, then never go in for them again, even when the fee is drastically less than what we were allegedly willing to pay. The most glaring example of this being Konoplyanka, who we wanted to spend £16m on in 2014, but were no longer interested in by the time he was available on a free in 2015.

• Upvote 1

That all depended on what side you took in the Great Rafa war

*Sound of chopper blades whirling*

PB15:  Motherfucker hit me, TK!  Take cover!

*explosion*

JohnnyH: Arrrrggggggggggggghhh! Can't everyone just get along?  Man down! Man down!

*gunfire and chopper overhead*

Stouffer: *Get some, get some, get some, get some, get some, get some, get some...*

Brownie:  Fire in the hole, bitches!  I don't really mind who says what, I only come on here for football chat nothing else. The whole ART thing is a big LOL!

Juan Galonso: Excellent post, Brownie!  Great read matey!  Get some!

AntyNWA:  It was a great post Brownie, well done.

PB15:  I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR AIDS DOG TO SHREDS.

*Paint It Black opening chords*

• Upvote 8

*Sound of chopper blades whirling*

PB15:  Motherfucker hit me, TK!  Take cover!

*explosion*

JohnnyH: Arrrrggggggggggggghhh! Can't everyone just get along?  Man down! Man down!

*gunfire and chopper overhead*

Stouffer: *Get some, get some, get some, get some, get some, get some, get some...*

Brownie:  Fire in the hole, bitches!  I don't really mind who says what, I only come on here for football chat nothing else. The whole ART thing is a big LOL!

Juan Galonso: Excellent post, Brownie!  Great read matey!  Get some!

AntyNWA:  It was a great post Brownie, well done.

PB15:  I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR AIDS DOG TO SHREDS.

*Paint It Black opening chords*

uJfwO.gif

• Upvote 3

This Can situation is fucking retarded. He wants assurances that he's going to start?

Well fucking tell him he'll start and get him to sign the fucking contract. Kiss his ass and blag the shit out of him until we regain power in the situation.

You don't tell a bird you just want to shag that you just want to shag her. You blow smoke up her arse until she lets you do it literally.

Fucks sake.

• Upvote 2

Yet we went and bought salah for £39m having missed him for £13m.

And thank goodness we did.

If we'd gotten him 3 years ago Rodgers would have benched him during his time here and then sold him on right before he turned out to be really good (just like Chelsea did, come to think of it).

As it turned out, he flopped for a rival club, who then sold him at a loss. Then he spent several years in Italy developing and now we buy him for a bargain price in the current market right as he comes into his prime under a manager who will appreciate and use him.

Couldn't have planned it any better.

Perhaps he wants those assurances in writing, in his new contract?

I don't even know how this would be articulated in a contract. It would also be impossible to enforce and there is no way Juve are handing over any kind of contract with such assurances.

Maybe we just fucked up his contract negotiations like we've fucked up countless other things this summer and the previous five windows?

White liquid in a bottle. Its usually milk, but in this case it's a gallon vaginal discharge collected from the gang of cunts at the helm of LFC.

• Upvote 1