You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deadpool 2017 (Proper)

Fowlers God

Guest Pistonbroke

I've sent a message to Gordon as the lists have disappeared and they're saved on my work computer

Just got back from our Holidays, I'll sort out the updated spreadsheets tomorrow lads. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I've updated the game and will update it further (Spreadsheets on excel and post them via Photobucket when people get there outstanding picks in. 

Since the last update the following has happened:

Megadriveman had Errol Christie and Bruce Forsyth. He replaced Christie with Jimmy Greaves. 

Littlewest had Helmut Kohl and Brucie. He replaced Kohl with Nobby Stiles and Brucie with John McCain.

Gruntfuttock had Brian Cant and Brucie. He replaced Cant with Pete Murray and Brucie with Stan Bowles.

Woolster had Glenn Campbell.

Teflon Don had Glenn Campbell. 

Kloppite had Brucie and replaced him with Ed Sheeran. 

Skend 04 had Brucie

Jenson had Brucie and has replaced him with Stan Lee

Elite had Brucie

Paulie Dangerous had Brucie

Redheart had Brucie 

Bjornebye had Brucie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outstanding picks:

Woolster 

Teflon Don 

Skend04

Elite

Paulie D

Redheart

Megadriveman

Bjornebye

all one pick:

Scores on the doors for those who can't wait for the final updated sheets:

Babbsburstnad 50

Megadriveman 40

Pistobroke 40

Woolster 40

Gruntfuttock 30

Skend04 30

Teflon Don 30

Littlewest 20

SD 20

Bjornebye 10

Elite 10

Jenson 10

Kloppite 10

Paulie D 10

Redheart 10

Vladimirllich 10

Obviously everyone else a big fat 0

I'm in the heart Clinic tomorrow so I can only update the sheet further, after my stay. I'll post the updated sheet this evening with whatever picks have been made by then. For those who haven't made their picks by then don't worry, as long as your picks are posted you'll get the points if someone dies after the date you posted. If someone kicks the bucket while I'm away just post your replacement in the thread, if you don't you'll just be running with less riders, so to speak. I'll also send the updated sheet to Dan (FowlersGod) this evening. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Ok if I don't have him already  I will pick Denis Norden.

if I already have him I will go for Jake Lamotta

You already have Denis Norden so JL it is. 

Woolster 

Teflon Don 

Skend04

Elite

Paulie D

Redheart

Megadriveman

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

What do you mean outstanding picks?

It means those who are on the list have a free spot due to someone dying and not yet being replaced. Which is a whole lot of typing when instead you can just say 'outstanding picks.' 

It means those who are on the list have a free spot due to someone dying and not yet being replaced. Which is a whole lot of typing when instead you can just say 'outstanding picks.'

Oh I thought you were congratulating them by telling they made outstanding picks not telling them they had outstanding picks.
  • Upvote 1