You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - 5:30pm, 31/12/16 - Don't Look Back In Anger.

Trumo

We looked fucked at the end there. Great win.

I thought we rallied quite well for the last 15 minutes after being under the cosh for a while there. Brilliant defensive performance especially when our midfield was being overrun at one stage in the second half. Gini, Adam and Klavan outstanding for me and Divock coming on helped turn the match in our favour. The ref was abysmal and gave us nothing. Very proud of our team.

Oh and fuck off Sterling

• Upvote 1

Well fuck me, what a hard game to watch that was. Nearly gave myself a heart attack screaming at the boys what with all the misplaced passes.

Seriously, how can you make so many wayward passes when your team plays in red and the oppos a totally different colour? We were banging balls to oppos 10 metres away, were we playing with our eyes shut/

Sometimes, I think Im too critical of the boys but tonight just gave me kittens.

Now the good stuff. Get in! Been calling on Gini to score more goals and what a beaut. Lept like a salmon to head that in. Who says we cant defend? Although I was panicing a bit, the team and Klopp showed if we need to dig in deep, we can.

Disappointing that henderson had to come off, hopefully its more a precaution than any thing else.

Massive, massive win that but the boys looked fucked at the end. Hope we've more in the tank for sunderland.

I'm happy with that, there's no way I would want any of our players to lower their levels of expectation like Sterling did and play for them. If anything, none of their players would make it into our team and that includes Aguero as he's just as injury prone as Sturridge.

You're kidding yourself there, they've squad players not good enough for them that would actually improve our side.

We've already done it with Milner. Klopp is the only reason were ahead of them.

• Downvote 1

We've no one that would start a game for them (except Klopp) so yes they are by some distance.

That's utter bullshit. Mane and Coutinho are better than any of the wingers they have (Sterling, Sane, Navas, Nolito). Kolarov and Zabaleta are finished, they are nowhere near Milner and Clyne. And, their only good centre-back has a worse injury record than Sturridge and Kewell combined. I know you epitomise the forum's grumpiness and pessimism, but you're becoming a caricature of yourself here. You're slacking off mate.

You're kidding yourself there, they've squad players not good enough for them that would actually improve our side.

We've already done it with Milner. Klopp is the only reason were ahead of them.

So Klopp plays the matches does he? He may direct the play and coach the players and he's brilliant at that but it's the players who have to deliver it.

I'm more than happy to be kidding myself into believing that our team is better than theirs. The scoreline proves my delusion to have at least some credibility.