You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Shitcoat in trouble with the Spanish prosecutors reference Tax Fraud. 

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has been accused of tax fraud by Spanish prosecutors investigating his time as Real Madrid's head coach.

He is accused of defrauding Spain of €3.3m (£2.9m; $3.6m) in taxes between 2011 and 2012, prosecutors say.

He has yet to comment on the accusation.

Other big names in football have been accused of tax fraud in Spain recently, including Barcelona star Lionel Messi, who was given a 21-month jail term.

This travesty following on from the news that the living football diety that is Ronaldo who graces us daily with his charisma and humility and has been disgracefully humiliated and outraged by demands from the the evil Spanish Government's unfair insistence that he stump up with his tax bill. Probably the two most likeable men in football being hounded with wholly unreasonable and unfair insistence that they pay up with a fair portion of their hundred's of millions of income to pay for public services.

Whatever next? God forbid anyone should look into the tax affairs of their mutual super-agent Jorge Mendes. That really would be too much to bear. Ay caramba!

• Upvote 3

I wonder what the clampdown on dubious tax practices will mean in the long run for Spanish football? Don't get me wrong, people should pay their taxes, but it has always been the case that high earners will try to find ways to shelter their money from the tax man, and once you start to do that then somewhere along the way it gets more and more complicated and tax avoidance becomes tax evasion.

The Spanish authorities are clearly no respecter of 'name' given Messi and Ronaldo and now Mourinho have all been embroiled in this.

I'm just wondering what, if any, the longer term ramifications might be. Will it weaken the Spanish League? Will we see any sort of exodus of top players?

My mate lives and works in Spain and he told me recently that the authorities are really clamping down on everyone, Assets and income anywhere in the world have to declared by all taxpayers there,  A few tips here for the UK government 

• Upvote 1

This travesty following on from the news that the living football diety that is Ronaldo who graces us daily with his charisma and humility and has been disgracefully humiliated and outraged by demands from the the evil Spanish Government's unfair insistence that he stump up with his tax bill. Probably the two most likeable men in football being hounded with wholly unreasonable and unfair insistence that they pay up with a fair portion of their hundred's of millions of income to pay for public services.

Whatever next? God forbid anyone should look into the tax affairs of their mutual super-agent Jorge Mendes. That really would be too much to bear. Ay caramba!

Outstanding sir. Cap doffed.

Is this real tax fraud/evasion they are being accused of? Surely if it was real tax evasion they'd be banged up no questions asked. I thought when you get that much money you'd just let accountants deal with it and any wrong doings with tax you could blame it on them or just say you got one of the many various loop holes misunderstood

I wonder what the clampdown on dubious tax practices will mean in the long run for Spanish football? Don't get me wrong, people should pay their taxes, but it has always been the case that high earners will try to find ways to shelter their money from the tax man, and once you start to do that then somewhere along the way it gets more and more complicated and tax avoidance becomes tax evasion.

The Spanish authorities are clearly no respecter of 'name' given Messi and Ronaldo and now Mourinho have all been embroiled in this.

I'm just wondering what, if any, the longer term ramifications might be. Will it weaken the Spanish League? Will we see any sort of exodus of top players?

It's a bit inconsistent, on one hand they're going after footballers on tax issue but on other areas they're relaxing tax.

Buy out clauses in Spain, for example, are now no longer subject to tax.

If Griezmanns buy out was 100 million then with the old tax laws it could have cost him (in reality the selling club via him) up to 150 million to buy himself out as the money given to player from a potential buyer would be seen as income. Now 100 mill will cost 100 mill.

Atletico Madrid benefitted from tax laws during the market crash to bail themselves out of debt.

Don't know the circumstances behind the tax issues Mourinho and Ronaldo etc are having but presumably its for breaking rules rather than using the rules in your favour as has been done in the past.

Is this real tax fraud/evasion they are being accused of? Surely if it was real tax evasion they'd be banged up no questions asked. I thought when you get that much money you'd just let accountants deal with it and any wrong doings with tax you could blame it on them or just say you got one of the many various loop holes misunderstood

Its not declaring income earned overseas. To be fair the rules have been recently amended / rigidly enforced and if you're domiciled in Spain all overseas assets/earnings need to be declared, A good rule imo . Anyway whether Mourinho was badly advised or decided to just being his normal cuntish self who knows, He has little regard for any authority imo. Recall when he thought it was very funny to ignore quarantine laws for his dog.

Its not declaring income earned overseas. To be fair the rules have been recently amended / rigidly enforced and if you're domiciled in Spain all overseas assets/earnings need to be declared, A good rule imo . Anyway whether Mourinho was badly advised or decided to just being his normal cuntish self who knows, He has little regard for any authority imo. Recall when he thought it was very funny to ignore quarantine laws for his dog.

And this was how Shithouse Dog Aids became a thing.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

679768bd2603be87d8fbfa9464d9c007.jpg

Embarrassed

“We’re very embarrassed,” Adidas CEO Kasper Rorsted told Soccer on Sunday. “I’d like to apologise to everybody at Manchester UTD for this terrible cock-up. When our chief designer Dick Wood made me aware, I went stiff. My head started throbbing. Rest assured, whoever made this boner will be shafted in due course.”

“I’d also like to apologise to the Manchester UTD ladies,” added the Dane. “When Dick told me that the ladies’ jersey has a clunge pattern, I clammed up. You could have twatted me over with a feather minge. Believe me, there’ll be no fannying about. The busy beaver who did this will be snatched up before daybreak. I’ve had emuff.”
  • Upvote 2

Shitcoat is building his goon squad. He's got his big lump o' shite in Lukaku, now.

Its been a while since they raided their reserve squad for supplies. Lukaku and Fellaini in the same team will have their fans waxing lyrical back to their treble winning season. Tony Adams is waiting for a phone call from Mourinho as we speak.

679768bd2603be87d8fbfa9464d9c007.jpg

That Pogba posing like he's a number one gangsta rap artist.

He's got some balls him.

If I'd played the season he just has, I'd just hang my head in shame, never mind frowning directly into the camera with a "yeah, that's right it's me, what are you going to do about it?" pose.

The collective response of the Premier League's midfielders is "Take the ball off you again, that's what."

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

75 million for Lukaku is madness, he's a flat track bully who goes missing far too often, moody fucker to boot which will not go down well with Mr Narcissist. I reckon he'll flop at the Mancs, Shit Coat's system won't suit him.