Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd. - Page 139 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
lifetime fan

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

"The players are a bit better than people think and I am a bit better than people think."

He can't understand why he isn't held in the same regard as other Champion's League winning managers. It gets his goat that people like Rafa are revered by fans, yet he isn't.

He'll never have what he wants. His own ego prevented it ever happening.

• Upvote 1

Yet again the Premier League CL race has turned into a non event with the four teams who have pulled away from the rest about 3 months before the end of season pretty much guaranteeing their spots in next season's competition. Best league in the world my arse.

The Bundesliga crowned their champion a couple weeks ago - Barca are what a dozen points clear and their top 4 is 20 odd points above the pack - Juve and Napoli are duking it out 20 points clear of third -- thats a lot of points.

What is your point?

Says a lot that the biggest reaction on here during their comeback yesterday was one of laughter at City’s latest meltdown. They’re an irrelevance at the moment, hopefully even more so next season.

Said to my Manc mate in work yesterday that it’s embarrassing for them that their biggest game of the season is to stop city winning it against them, they’re going to win it anyway so who cares where they do it? I just think that it’s a bit small time to be arsed, wasn’t too long ago that they’d be playing this game as a playoff as such to crowning the champions, how the mighty have fallen.

As for the respect thing from Mourinho he immediately turns it round back to him, he’s a tit. I’m glad they won because judging by twitter their fan base love him again now and he’s the best thing since sliced bread forgetting that at one point the game was a Sterling finish away from getting embarrassing for them and they got away with cuntfuck Young getting away with a potential leg breaker. How the fucks that prick keep getting away with shit like that? Same goes for Pogba, he was dross yesterday, even after he scored two. He offered fuck all in terms of helping the team defend a lead but was papered over by him scoring two goals.

They literally have some of the most annoying cunts to have ever walked onto a football pitch it would be a good competition between them Young, Herrara, Lingard, Pogba, Rojo, Sanchez, Valencia, Felliaini and Shit Coat. The only two I don’t mind are Mata because he seems like a decent guy that had the good sense to get away from Mourinho once before it’s not his fault that that prick followed him and Matic because he’s basically irrelevant, he doesn’t do anything he’s just there.

• Upvote 2

Everton-esque this. Bwaaark! We won a game.

They are not what they were and everyone knows it. Mourinho, while he has access to such expensively assembled resources, will always be able to nab a result or two and spoil the party. But on the whole they play dull football, and they are less than the sum of their parts.

That why, when he says “Love me, love me!” nobody really cares.

Man Utd will put up with him and keep him on for another season in the hope he will win the title. How much more money will be spent and how many expensive players will be discarded? How many will he throw under the bus? Even if he gets them the title, it will be toxic before you know it and he will leave.

I don’t think he will get there. Man City aren’t going away. We’re on the up. Spurs are on the up. Chelsea might be back under a new manager. Possibly Arsenal too.

They're still in 2nd.

And I'm expecting City to have a weak season next time around, its been a decade since a team last managed to successfully retain the title, winning it must leave teams fucked.

So can't write them off, they play shit football but chances are they'll be lingering around the same points this time next year so it'll depend on what the teams around them do.

Hopefully we can make our own case for getting our hands on the title.

I’m confident our first-team will be better than theirs next season, but our squad will always be held together with blu-tac and crossed fingers.

Our first team is like going to Universal Studios, not queuing for any rides and then making love to Kelly Brook in the Premier suite afterwards.

Our second team is like a day out at Blackpool pleasure beach, queuing 2 hours to go on Runaway Mine Train, getting whiplash in the process and then spending the evening having a wank to Natalie Cassidy leaked photos in a run down B&B.

• Upvote 4

Our first team is like going to Universal Studios, not queuing for any rides and then making love to Kelly Brook in the Premier suite afterwards.

Our second team is like a day out at Blackpool pleasure beach, queuing 2 hours to go on Runaway Mine Train, getting whiplash in the process and then spending the evening having a wank to Natalie Cassidy leaked photos in a run down B&B.

If our second teams like that I think I’ll have to find a new club..Natalie Cassidy on the sofa urgh, making me sick reliving it in my mind

The Bundesliga crowned their champion a couple weeks ago - Barca are what a dozen points clear and their top 4 is 20 odd points above the pack - Juve and Napoli are duking it out 20 points clear of third -- thats a lot of points.

What is your point?

My point is that they've all become as boring and money driven as the rest. The Bundesliga is actually very competitive except for Bayern and the Dutch league is sharing its champions around a bit too.

The European 'Super League' is pretty much up and running.

They're still in 2nd.

And I'm expecting City to have a weak season next time around, its been a decade since a team last managed to successfully retain the title, winning it must leave teams fucked.

So can't write them off, they play shit football but chances are they'll be lingering around the same points this time next year so it'll depend on what the teams around them do.

Hopefully we can make our own case for getting our hands on the title.

Yeah,and City fucked us from closing the gap on them in second too. I think they'll win the FA Cup(hope not) but they will always have the money to be in the mix each season.

If our second teams like that I think I’ll have to find a new club..Natalie Cassidy on the sofa urgh, making me sick reliving it in my mind

Nobody said anything about a sofa. You really have given it some thought. Fair play.

• Upvote 1

Yet again the Premier League CL race has turned into a non event with the four teams who have pulled away from the rest about 3 months before the end of season pretty much guaranteeing their spots in next season's competition. Best league in the world my arse.

Most leagues across Europe are like this.  At least with England it's actually a different set of teams at times.

Yea . ironically England have the most winners in recent times - you know since football started in 93.

Wolfsburg pulled a Leicester in a one off in Germany -- Deportivo had a run of about 5 years where they were thereabouts - Italy has had Lazio and Roma knocking around a little.

Otherwise it is four clubs in each of those countries during that span. 

Holland is really no different ( actually far worse going back to the 60's) 5 sides in that time -- the one off being when Suarez carried Twente to the title

Nobody said anything about a sofa. You really have given it some thought. Fair play.

Take it you haven’t seen the one of her on the sofa asleep. It’s vile, she makes me sick.

I read that thread after I’d replied to you. I’m not in a hurry to go looking for the pictures.

Really don’t blame you mate, it’s honestly disgusting. It makes me sick just thinking of it again!

Yea . ironically England have the most winners in recent times - you know since football started in 93.

Wolfsburg pulled a Leicester in a one off in Germany -- Deportivo had a run of about 5 years where they were thereabouts - Italy has had Lazio and Roma knocking around a little.

Otherwise it is four clubs in each of those countries during that span. 

Holland is really no different ( actually far worse going back to the 60's) 5 sides in that time -- the one off being when Suarez carried Twente to the title

That's some achievement considering he was playing for Ajax at the time!

• Upvote 3

Fuck - you are right pal -- how the hell did Twente win the title??

Wasn’t Captain Umbrella manager when they won it? Fuck me how shit is that league.