You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League final

Arl arse

Guest Pistonbroke

On a more important matter, you live in Germany, right? You ever drink that Augustiner Helles? Gorgeous brew.

Not a bad drop, I was on the Weizenbier today, waste of fucking money though, nothing like losing a game of that magnitude to sober you up in an instant. Got back home to my eldest son crying and he has a maths exam tomorrow. Happy fucking days. 

You seem to want to be known as a biggest bellend on here. Well on the way id say.

You are an obsessive shithouse cunt. You go around insulting and try silencing people you don't agree with. You are really littering the place with your shite posts. Cockless dickhead.

He lost twice to Bayern and once to City...on penalties. He was managing the underdogs on all three occasions.

The defeat to Wolfsburg and perhaps tonight were the only two he was expected to win. His record might not look good but a bit of context is needed.

And to be fair, six months ago who would have had us as favourites against Sevilla?

Guest Pistonbroke

People on here don't seem to like facts, do they? I'm not calling Klopp a fraud or saying he isn't a good manager. I'm saying he has a problem managing finals, which is clear to see.

The only fact of any importance is that you are a massive fucking prick, let the wounds heal and judge Klopp after he has formed his own team and has had a whole season. 

Not a bad drop, I was on the Weizenbier today, waste of fucking money though, nothing like losing a game of that magnitude to sober you up in an instant. Got back home to my eldest son crying and he has a maths exam tomorrow. Happy fucking days.

Same, my lad took himself off to bed at the final whistle, tears running down his cheeks.

And who signed this mentally weak pack of fucking bottlers? Nothing to do with Klopp. The responsibility for the shite that is stinking the place out rests with the fucking fraud who was sacked months later than he should have been.

Absolutely, there was a bunch of players tonight who were anonymous, in fear of touching the ball, who didn't grasp the nettle and were afraid to try anything. Lallana, Firmino and coutinho were criminally incompetent.

Guest Pistonbroke

He lost twice to Bayern and once to City...on penalties. He was managing the underdogs on all three occasions.

The defeat to Wolfsburg and perhaps tonight were the only two he was expected to win. His record might not look good but a bit of context is needed.

Those facts are lost on pricks. 

And who signed this mentally weak pack of fucking bottlers? Nothing to do with Klopp. The responsibility for the shite that is stinking the place out rests with the fucking fraud who was sacked months later than he should have been.

And the other members of the transfer committee. I can never understand why some people choose to ignore this.

• Upvote 1

Wow, an actual decent response to my post instead of calling me a cunt. Repped.

People on here don't seem to like facts, do they? I'm not calling Klopp a fraud or saying he isn't a good manager. I'm saying he has a problem managing finals, which is clear to see.

Those 5 finals being two finals managing a bunch of players who shit the bed numerous times already with us.

Two finals against a Bayen side who I think most would agree are a phenomenal side and one which he should have been favourite against Wolfsburg.

I don't think that really constitutes a problem when he's also won a German Cup and two German Supercups.

I'd have liked to see him change it earlier, but you are talking utter shite. 

No champions league football next year.....

I wonder if Moreno, Mingolet, Benteke and a few others will demand a transfer in the summer they will obviously want to play at the highest level players of their calaber.

Guest Pistonbroke

Same, my lad took himself off to bed at the final whistle, tears running down his cheeks.

Hopefully they'll grow stronger from such let downs. It's always the hope that kills you, thankfully as a club we have seen a shit load of good times. They will return, swings and roundabouts. 

My take on the evening: me and our Dan enjoyed the angry birds movie.

As for the unmentionable: Klopp is a lovely bloke, but apart from the little two or three season purple patch when Bayern had a bit of a weakness about them, he's a loser! Paint it however you like, 5 final defeats in a row is poor!!

I'll say it, he might last to the end of his 4 year contract, but when he leaves he won't have won anything!!

Pointless waste of a season, may as well have gone out to Augsburg!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It was, we are not playing as three isolated parts, we're supposed to be a team. Coutinho and Firmino worked their socks off, but had very poor games. Your boy Sturridge though, was a complete waste of space apart from his goal, and was one of the key factors to us losing the midfield battle.

You go on bleating about his brilliance though, hopefully someone will come in with a big cheque.

That's right man. That's the spirit.

Let's sell our only top class player left in the team. The only one alongside Toured, who bothered to show up and score a brilliant goal. No agenda there.

No champions league football next year.....

I wonder if Moreno, Mingolet, Benteke and a few others will demand a transfer in the summer they will obviously want to play at the highest level players of their calaber.

So Newcastle come in with bids then?