You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Apprentice 2015

Mendoza

I fucking despise Karren Brady......

Hate her!

My favourite bit apart from laughing at mono-brow 'Big K', was the guy who was team leader and he got the role because according to him "I watch a lot of bargain hunt!".

What was that cunt on about being in a room with people and shining, but if they touch him, he might cut them, because he's a diamond? Stupid cunt.

Also, that Scottish bird looks like she is snarling constantly, the stupid cunt.

I love moaning about shit.

The Scottish one who contributed by brushing hair and cleaning up is definitely a goner.

First time she's opened her mouth In the cafe...

"That's bullshit... bullshit darling!"

This has got to be one of the funniest episodes I've seen.

Where's the jeans ?????????????

It was the funniest episode ever. The man girl is so fucking fit it's untrue but I could not have her as a bird. Thick as pigshit. The little Indian fella has to be a plant by the producers. Off his fucking head him. The Scottish bird who got binned off looks like she would let you finger her in a taxi. Sober.
  • Upvote 2

It was the funniest episode ever. The man girl is so fucking fit it's untrue but I could not have her as a bird. Thick as pigshit. The little Indian fella has to be a plant by the producers. Off his fucking head him. The Scottish bird who got binned off looks like she would let you finger her in a taxi. Sober.

She was even worse on the on programme on BBC2 after it. Looked like she genuinely had no idea where she was. Reckons she'd never watched a single episode of any other series. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07zd0gm/the-apprentice-youre-fired-series-12-2-advertising-jeans

She was even worse on the on programme on BBC2 after it. Looked like she genuinely had no idea where she was. Reckons she'd never watched a single episode of any other series. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07zd0gm/the-apprentice-youre-fired-series-12-2-advertising-jeans

She really was dull.No idea how she managed to get through the process.

The wife made me watch episode 2 last night. That's not a great picture but I think she's fucking hot.

Probably in the minority here but women look loads better when they don't make as much effort. There was one point in the programme she was in a vest and had her hair tied in a ponytail and looked way better than when she was trying to impress.

• Upvote 2

It's either the caliber of those applying is slipping or they've changed tact and are deliberately padding it out with people who are thick for entertainment value.

I think it went that way some time ago, which is why I've only watched the odd episode of the last three or four series.