Quantcast
The Positive Thread 2015/16 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ZonkoVille77

The Positive Thread 2015/16

Well we are still 6th and Coutinho hasn't yet been sold.

Gomez looks a great prospect and Milner has settled in brilliantly.

As you were.

Maintained our three point gap over Chelsea. Unbeaten away all season long. Transfer window is still open so plenty of time for FSG to sign some worldies and make good on their commitment to win titles.

Yes, doctor, the medicine is really helping. In fact, I'm feeling better every day and if it were possible for me to go home for a day, not even a whole day, just a few hours, I know that I could make everything right again, because I'm feeling better every day, doctor, and know that I'm getting better, no matter what the bad people say or how bad things can look when I have kind of a bad day, which I don't have anymore, really, because I'm getting better every day, doctor...

Sakho, Henderson and Sturridge to come in, and all of a sudden the spine improves and we won't look so bad. We're trying to get top four this season and some of our rivals are stuttering. 

No, no, you're right. I'm being unfair. I should be thanking you for not throwing up. Well done! You're a star! And you didn't wet yourself, did you? You're in the right city. You didn't say anything overtly racist. You didn't pull your dick out, start plucking it and shouting "Willy Banjo!" No, I'm being really unfair. You'd got so much right... without actually being there for the beginning of one of the most important moments in my career. Thanks! You're a legend!

We're getting used to being shit, it's almost stopped hurting at this point. Thats a positive, right guys? Oh, and here's one more - Coutinho can't be sent off against the mancs.