You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Daniel Sturridge-2015

LFC 6 Times

Where to exactly?

Get rid is all Im hearing but get real is more to the point

Why would anyone pay good money and match his wages for a footballer that doesn't play football?

He's going nowhere in a hurry

Well you'd have to pay him a wedge and virtually give him away. Shite either way really so I'd just keep him and play him sparingly fully fit or not making him know he isn't first choice and never will be while being so unreliable, he's deffo not going the euros either so maybe the knock to his ego might force him into pushing himself a bit more.

If both Gerrard and Carragher are calling him on it plus Klopp not being happy that's enough info for me to make judgement on it.

He needs the fans support right now, what he doesn't need is to be slagged off left, right and centre by our own fans. It'll only have a negative effect on his resolve to get back fit and firing for us if we all turn on him after an injury riddled spell. 

He's top class and the likes of Slur and Wenger wouldn't be looking to get rid of him. Walcott's been a crock for about 6 years and Wenger's stuck by him, likewise Wilshire.

• Upvote 3

Where does Klopp get off with all this reasonable and reasoned shit? He is clearly saying he is willing to work with Sturridge on this. There is no 'dig' or cryptic warning - the warning is right out there in the open. I am a lot more confident than I was on Thursday evening that he will be back firing them in for Liverpool before too long, or at the very least he won't be doing it for someone else after we prematurely gave him up as a dead loss.

Scans show no ligament or muscle damage, surely now someone has to publicly pull him on this shit and say he needs to man up. This rumour of him not playing unless 100% fit has gone on too long for someone not to address it.

He's pissing me off big time with all this, someone's got to be taking the piss, everytime he's about to play or does actually manage a few minutes on the pitch he gets injured again.

"A scan later revealed no serious injury."

The boy is an absolute fucking fanny. Fucking grow a pair lad, thie is Liverpool Football Club.

• Upvote 1

Sturridge's goals in 2013/14 don't mean much to me, anymore, I must say.

Suarez's on the other hand, still do.

Why?

Because, two years later, he actually plays all the time, is looking like he's going to score even more goals than then, and if anything has got better.

Sturridge, in the meantime, has barely even played.

Klopp might just be the manager he needs. The kind of lad who will back you 100% through thick and thin until you're ashamed to let him down not playing when there's fuck wrong with you. Liven Daniel. 2 games back with a couple of winners will soon buy us back. We only love you when you're arsed