You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Burning Question: "If Victor Valdes joins, will he be number one?"

tlw content

Inter are broke since he got involved, go investigate Kenny Haung fraud on google, and then come back to me.The Chinese government never wanted to buy LFC ok, never.On a more recent subject, the world and his brother knew Origi would be going back to Lille, not Tony, he said he'd be staying, any idea?How about Tony saying on national radio in June 2010 plans has already begun for the and I quote "diplomatic removal of Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres" that summer, also bollocks.The man knows no more about the goings on at LFC than the majority of posters on here. Sorry if that upsets you, it's true.

Well Huang managed to covinvce the BBC as well regarding Inter so whilst I have no clue like you that Huang is a Mitty or not. My hunch is as i pointed out in an earlier post is what i thought the most likely scenario. Like you I know little about the sheenigans that go on, who is an agent who is really driving such deals etc. He is obviously convincing which is the overriding point i am making. But glad to see you have moved on from saying the Times made it up. At worst that Huang manages to show evidence that he is credible and managed to negioate with Liverpool and Inter Milan. Well at least enough for many solid journalists in England and Italy to believe that was the case.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19090179

Seriously, Torres, Mascherano, Reina and Gerrard were really really happy and settled in 2010. Shitcoat is a huge fan of Gerrard and I recall him talking of him wanting him and Cole when he moved to Real Madrid. Gerrard later himself admitted Mourinho wanted him in the summer of 2010 and he turned it down, is it that farfetched that he was close to leaving in the summer of 2010. Not sure why you are bringing that up. Tony was well ahead of the news cycle on that one. In fact everything that has come out since with Reina, Gerrard, Torres highlights his accuracy. As for Torres, let's not even go there. Come on, you really don't think clubs have various strategies when they are in dire financial straits. I find your attempts to belittle a national sports editor with Liverpool in his heart laughable and derisory with your efforts from your bedroom in Kildaire. 2009-2010 was a bad time to be a Liverpool fan. I think you are letting the past shitthrowing color your judgement.

• Downvote 1

Well Huang managed to covinvce the BBC as well regarding Inter so whilst I have no clue like you that Huang is a Mitty or not. My hunch is as i pointed out in an earlier post is what i thought the most likely scenario. Like you I know little about the sheenigans that go on, who is an agent who is really driving such deals etc. He is obviously convincing which is the overriding point i am making. But glad to see you have moved on from saying the Times made it up. At worst that Huang manages to show evidence that he is credible and managed to negioate with Liverpool and Inter Milan. Well at least enough for many solid journalists in England and Italy to believe that was the case.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19090179

Seriously, Torres, Mascherano, Reina and Gerrard were really really happy and settled in 2010. Shitcoat is a huge fan of Gerrard and I recall him talking of him wanting him and Cole when he moved to Real Madrid. Gerrard later himself admitted Mourinho wanted him in the summer of 2010 and he turned it down, is it that farfetched that he was close to leaving in the summer of 2010. Not sure why you are bringing that up. Tony was well ahead of the news cycle on that one. In fact everything that has come out since with Reina, Gerrard, Torres highlights his accuracy. As for Torres, let's not even go there. Come on, you really don't think clubs have various strategies when they are in dire financial straits. I find your attempts to belittle a national sports editor with Liverpool in his heart laughable and derisory with your efforts from your bedroom in Kildaire. 2009-2010 was a bad time to be a Liverpool fan. I think you are letting the past shitthrowing color your judgement.

You've avoided the question, go google Kenny Haung fraud. Do you even know what the term "diplomatic removal" means, and Origi? He was always returning on loan, we all knew that.

And I'm not saying the times made the china story up, I'm saying for a fact it was never happening and Evans fell for a conman, how he kept his job after that I'll never know, but he lost all credibility.

It's Kildare mate, try at least spell correctly if you're trying to belittle my post.

You've avoided the question, go google Kenny Haung fraud. Do you even know what the term "diplomatic removal" means, and Origi? He was always returning on loan, we all knew that.

And I'm not saying the times made the china story up, I'm saying for a fact it was never happening and Evans fell for a conman, how he kept his job after that I'll never know, but he lost all credibility.

It's Kildare mate, try at least spell correctly if you're trying to belittle my post.

Glad you acknowledge the Times did not make it up that is a good start.

People in football use unconventional phrases but everything that has come out since confirms what Evans said that summer. As for fraud I googled and I didn't find much but a writ. Which is different about a falling out with a business partner and a car import business. But even if he was convicted of being the biggest fraudman in history, how does it impact on what you are saying. It means they would have been shit owners but that is not what we are discussing.

I don't get the point you are making. Is the Times meant to know someone will get a writ a few months later and therefore not write an article where they are provided with evidence that there is a legite bid. Anyway as I reiterate he was involved in some capacity two years later with Inter so he seems very accomplished at duping people at worse case scenario. I would assume as Evans is in his job his employer's were satisfied he had followed good standards when covering this story. But the man from Kildare and his wide range of contacts knows much more. It isn't 2009-10 I suggest you and a few others move on from your petty and rigid views of yesteryear.

• Downvote 2

Seem to know a lot about me, and your last sentence gives me an idea where about this is coming from. I'll leave it at that as I know Monday is a busy day for ye lot.

No I don't know anything about you apart from your location. But the default mode on here is to accuse me of being at least 7 different people and counting so join the gang. Hopefully I have given you some rational and coherent points to take on board.

No I don't know anything about you apart from your location. But the default mode on here is to accuse me of being at least 7 different people and counting so join the gang. Hopefully I have given you some rational and coherent points to take on board.

Are a Default Mode a Norwegian Depeche Mode tribute ?

No I still think tony Evans is a daft blert who knows no more than most posters on here, and I still don't think the Chinese government wanted to buy us. Take care

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Gerrard wasn't expecting the ball from Sakho? He was actually calling for it. He had his hands out. In mikes of room. It wasn't anybody's fault. It just happened.