You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Man City (Apr 13 2014)

WhiskeyJar

Hey Bobby I posted at the start of the season why I thought we could seriously challenge for this league.

Good enough you asked me for all the reasons why. I told you it took too long to type and that I couldn't do it.

Everything that has needed to happen has come off.   So far.

We got a fuckload of shit when we happened to mention that we got the shit end of the deal when we went to their place. Hopefully the ref against Chelsea remembers eto's antics too, and we get a few 50/50's that go our way. Although Chelsea seem to have picked up the manc baton.

How the fuck can city complain about referee decisions I've never known a club in one season have so many go their way.

Taggart took complaining and influencing referees to a whole new level. These boys are amateur whingers. That said have these fuckers forgotten what happened in the first game when they got possibly the worst decision of the season go their way and they won a game they had no right to even draw.

We got a fuckload of shit when we happened to mention that we got the shit end of the deal when we went to their place. Hopefully the ref against Chelsea remembers eto's antics too, and we get a few 50/50's that go our way. Although Chelsea seem to have picked up the manc baton.

I'm sure Webb's memory will be intact if not his integrity. !  The FA could fuck us over

Hey Bobby I posted at the start of the season why I thought we could seriously challenge for this league.

Good enough you asked me for all the reasons why. I told you it took too long to type and that I couldn't do it.

Everything that has needed to happen has come off.   So far.

Start of this season I never thought we'd even make top 4. Even a few months in a didnt think we would.

Guest davelfc

BigOscar - take a bow you fucking Grade A Bluemoon bellend.

It must be strange being a city fan, they must feel pretty empty inside really. A mid table team at best buy themselves their place at the top, I mean who the fuck out of their superstars would be anywhere near them without their oil money? 

So it comes as no surprise that they'll try anything to take the attention away from that. It's pretty sad as I've met a lot of really decent city fans and their visiting fans were very respectful today. 

Bolton that won the lottery, beaten by a team that is built on honest football, not oil money.