You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

12 hours ago, Pete said:

On 13/02/2024 at 08:19, VladimirIlyich said:

I enjoyed the first couple of series of Loudermilk but went off it and didnt return once he got left with the baby and the big fella left,I believe? It just got too samey and 'jumped the shark' as I remember.

Season 3 did start a bit slow, but I thought it was great after a couple of episodes. The mugsy story line across the last half of the season was very well done too I thought. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shitty Arse said:

Season 2 of Kin up on the iPlayer now. Did 3 last night. Uncle Bren is such a great character. Fucking windy cunts!! 

Agreed that he's a great character, one of the most despicable cunts to ever be in a TV show though.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Season 3 did start a bit slow, but I thought it was great after a couple of episodes. The mugsy story line across the last half of the season was very well done too I thought. 

New Guy was a great addition to the show as as it went on. Definitely the funniest one out of the group and I liked them all.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The real Griselda Bianco. Can't help but feel Vergara didn't really conjure reality the way Theron did in Monster.

220px-Griselda_Blanco_Medellin.jpg

Imagine casting one of the worlds most beautiful women to play her.

Sleepy Hollow S1 - 8/10. Loved it. No surprise really given it was the same team behind the superlative Fringe. It’s a shame knowing it was cancelled after S4 but I think I’m still going to enjoy getting there. Tom Mison was born for the role of Ichabod Crane.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I will try to get on that next.

Well worth watching if you can find it. Richard Roxburgh is excellent as the seedy lawyer . He stars in another series just hit streaming services in Oz called Prosper which I still want to watch. About one of those charismatic cult preachers.

1 hour ago, The wanderer said:

Well worth watching if you can find it. Richard Roxburgh is excellent as the seedy lawyer . He stars in another series just hit streaming services in Oz called Prosper which I still want to watch. About one of those charismatic cult preachers.

It's easy to find if you have Kodi, he plays the part perfectly imo.

2 more series to go , then I'll have a look at Prosper

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, elvis said:

Rake ,just  finished series 3 - absolute top quality Aussie law capers . Some very , very funny moments an easy 9/10 for me 

Get it watched 

Just watched episode 1 and it's excellent. Hugo Weaving's cameo as an economist cannibal was hilarious.

Great recommendation.

• Upvote 1

On 13/02/2024 at 20:32, VladimirIlyich said:

The Reindeer Mafia.

A Finnish series as part of those 'Walter Present' foreign dramas from Channel 4. Looks ok after a couple of episodes. Rudolph,Donner and Blitzen are not the good guys here.

Just finished this. It was pretty good actually. 7.5/10.

Some decent characters and a few echoes of Lillehammer,with a bit less comedy.