You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Game of Thrones

Kevin D

Who do you want on the Iron Throne?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

I was saying to Dave Yesterday, as much of a cunt Joffrey was, when his weak brother Tommen was confronted at the stairs by the Sparrows, and dismissed, at Least Joffrey would have put them right in their fucking place (via his minions). I fucking hate them sparrows, going into them BOSS Brothels and wreckin everyones buzz, as if.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

I've been giving this some thought after I started to reread the books. 

Is Jon Snow really Ned Stark's bastard? Maybe we will learn in one of the final books that Ned took him in to protect him for another reason, maybe he's a son of Robert Baratheon or a younger brother. 

It is called "A song of ice and fire." Ice=Jon Snow, fire= Daenerys Targaryen. 

Maybe they will meet and join forces to overcome the White Walkers. Fall in love and sit on the throne as King and Queen, or maybe one will die and the other will claim the throne. 

Who the fuck know's how Martin's mind works. 

I see Amazon have a date of July 2016 to pre-order "The winds of Winter!!" I do hope that is bullshit, fucking 2016!! He had originally planned to have it released last year. 

I'm not sure how coherent Martin's plans are. Seeing him interviewed on the DVD extras make you think maybe he's making it up as he goes along because he's been completely unawares by its popularity and people are demanding the kind of exposition that nobody who's not an imprisoned Roy Cropper would be capable of devoting the time to. 

'The Religions of Westeros'.

'Well we had the children of the forest, and they lived in the forest, and then there was these men that were the first to arrive,  they were called the first men, and they kinda got along but sometimes they didn't get along, and there's this tree - it's a red tree, which looks kinda red'. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Martin has apparently told the TV production company where it is all heading. There have already been a few hints this season.

Yeah, he's sitting on 1800 pages of manuscript so I'm guessing he could easily knock out the final two novels, he's probably thinking of spinning it out even further imo. 

Yeah, he's sitting on 1800 pages of manuscript so I'm guessing he could easily knock out the final two novels, he's probably thinking of spinning it out even further imo.

We're already on book 5 of the planned trilogy. Let's hope he doesn't go full Robert Jordan on us.

Guest Pistonbroke

We're already on book 5 of the planned trilogy. Let's hope he doesn't go full Robert Jordan on us.

Fans are getting restless, he should have gone all out to release "the winds of winter" to coincide with the current series being aired. 

Fucking hell that's more like it. Awesome episode. Loads of tension and leaving you gagging for more! The first thing I did was YouTube the trailer for the next episode

For those of you waiting til 9pm, it's on Showbox now 

Guest Super Sub

Did Theon actually kill Sansa's brother or is that bullshit? I have got a bit lost and need to start watching from the beginning again.