You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ideal Job

Lee909

What would you do if money was no object as a job.

I always said if I won thr lottery id like to open a old fashioned cinema showing classic and foreign films.

None of this 3D nonsense for me.

Beer and food in your seat and classic films.

Posted Image

• Upvote 2

What would you do if money was no object as a job.

I always said if I won thr lottery id like to open a old fashioned cinema showing classic and foreign films.

None of this 3D nonsense for me.

Beer and food in your seat and classic films.

Tough question. I'd need to think about it for a while.

As for yours, there's an art deco place called the Phoenix in East Finchley that does pretty much you've said above. It's ace to watch stuff (new or old) in such a setting far removed from your typical multiplex.

If money was no object, I'd buy a beautiful house somewhere really picturesque, preferably on the coast in the middle of nowhere, with a load of land.

I'd convert part of the house to really top class accomodation, and build a recording studio with rehearsal facilities next door. I'd equip it with the best of everything, and hire it out to bands from all over the world to record their albums. You always hear about the top bands going to this place or that place to record albums, so this would be no different.

And at times when it wasn't in use by paying guests, I'd let upcoming bands use it for free.

Yeah, thats exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about mate.

I reckon the Chili Peppers would be straight round, apparently Kiedis loves NZ.

They would have been more fun 20 years ago mind 

These days you will end up drinking green tea with fucking maroon 5 or some shit. 

• Upvote 1

They would have been more fun 20 years ago mind 

These days you will end up drinking green tea with fucking maroon 5 or some shit. 

A bit of meditation with Sting. Thats pretty much where I'm at these days mate.

To be honest, I think there'd be more to gain by talking to these people than getting fucked up with them.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Open a nice little italian restaurant on portobello road in notting hill.

You're from the film Notting Hill and I claim my blow job from Fuge.

• Upvote 1