You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Foods you really don't like

Bjornebye

Grapefruit
Not really a huge fan of potatoes unless they're smothered with something or a variety of things, I'll eat them but there are far better side dishes out there in my opinion.
Blue Cheese

Not sure they really qualify as food but fig newtons
Mayonnaisse by itself is disgusting, as a base for dressings or dips I don't mind it.

Carrot Cake
Turkey - I fucking hate turkey and everyone in my family thinks its perfect for Christmas dinner. Countless times I've suggested Goose, Duck, and even just plain old chicken but no everyone wants that bland fucking bird for christmas I've even gone so far as to explain that I will do all the work myself to cook any of the above birds that isn't turkey if they can just scrap it but to no avail. In general, even though I'm american I agree with the sentiment that a lot of us are lazy fuckers but when it comes to changing a family tradition they'd rather do all the work to prepare such an obviously shit bird that is ALWAYS dry than to let me cook something different. To make matters worse most in my family have half-realized that turkey sucks and have converted to dark meat only, which was the only saving grace to having to eat turkey because at least I was guaranteed the not as dry parts. Thankfully the family has by and large fucked off thanksgiving as a "get together" since the older generation passed away so I've had turkey free thanksgivings for quite some time now.

Corned beef - only have to eat on St. Patrick's Day, still sucks, but thankfully a fuck ton of mustard can make it taste decent.

Imitation Krab - It's not crab, and it doesn't taste like crab, it tastes like nothing.

Milk - Like Mayo it's something that I understand the purpose of when it's incorporated into a dressing or dish, but just plain milk is shit by itself and the only occassions I'll have a glass of milk is if I'm eating cookies or donuts, neither of which I eat often because all the sugar does is make me want to eat a juicy steak or something similar.

Off the top of my head thats about it. I used to hate liver but the last few times I've had it I thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course it was covered with onions and bacon

Yeah, but that wouldn't be a dislike of food so much as a dislike of poor etiquette.

Microwaved croissant indeed.

Shut up, I'm getting him on a technicality!

Also, cheap/own brand cornflakes. Eat some own brand happy shopper corn flakes and tell me you like them Paul.

Thick-cut chips (wedges and roasties too while we're at it, but at least they're not every-fucking-where whenever I try and eat at a pub)

Peas

Baked beans

Mayonnaise on anything (rules me out of ever being able to buy a sandwich when i'm at the shop)

Agree with you on the Mayonnaise and the baked beans but garden peas are ace while those processed things are vile.

Raisins, currants and sultanas are utterly hideous.

This leads to Mince Pies, Christmas Pudding, Christmas Cake (and any fruitcake generally) being grim as well.

Also, sprouts, beetroot and goats cheese.

Everything else i will eat.

Heathen!

Although i can understand the dislike of rich christmas cakes and puddings. They are an acquired taste.

I never knew this either.

Like a pair of siamese twins arguing over who licks da muff first.

What is it with norwegians and about 20 alter-ego's? Do we really have a huge fan-base in Norway is is it just about 8 of you?

If we keep the Norges fighting each other the won't be able to join forces against the rest of us.