You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't like change

Gym Beglin

This is going to take some getting used to. Hopefully it isn't going to be like certain other forums where people add loads of quotes, photos, gifs and videos to their sig, making each page contain too few posts and too much clutter.

I'm sure I saw an option in user settings which can disable viewing sig's and suchlike.

• Upvote 1

While Forum Runner wasn't brilliant, it was quicker than I'm finding going backwards and forwards using Chrome on my phone...

And have you got any ideas how to jump to the last page of a 200+ page thread?!?!

If you look at your URL when you're on the page, te page number is at the end. You can just type the page number you want in there.

The bookmarks blue icon thing is just a simple favicon icon that takes a couple of mins to make, (might take longer to find where on the forum software it should be changed though.) I'd guess that will be fixed soon without too much of a problem.

Am also finding the light colours strange at first, but also know that finding each place to alter those colours in a css file, etc, could be a total twat to sort out so that could take a decent while longer if it's ever changed!

edit : Have just seen the size of the css sheet, yeah that could take a while if Dave ever changed it... unless just using ctrl+f for each instance of color and playing around with a test version of it a bit worked eventually. Just looks like there's quite a bit of css there.

There's a way of loading your own css sheet for a site into firefox, etc though I think. If someone was really that bothered that could be done too.

edit 2 : Just remembered that where's there's gradients you can't just simply change color, you'd need image files in most cases, so it'd probably take some time.

Has anyone else noticed that their answers to poll questions have gone screwy?

In the Sturridge thread, my vote was for "Not what we need at all", which I didn't vote for, and in the vegetarian thread I'd apparently voted for "I love meat, me", which I obviously don't, having only eaten it on about half a dozen occasions ever.

Assuming this trend is repeated across all threads, it will make old poll responses hugely unreliable.

• Downvote 2