You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

Why would he come out and say he's a little cocksucker who's being punished, it's all being kept behind closed doors as it should be, Klopp ain't Mourinho he doesn't publicly throw his players under the bus.

He's done a proper pre-season, it was the day before the first game that he had a "back problem" so he's only not played in 5 games over 3 weeks and managed to play for Brazil so it's a bit naive to think he's not being punished. I'd guess that if it was a real injury he'd be coming back from after training all week and playing for Brazil he'd at least be on the bench to play 30mins.

He's been out since the day after the bayern Munich game. It was his transfer request that went in on the eve of the season, but he'd already gone on strike by then.

img_0305shkpa.jpg

I'd have flown the little shit back on Lao Che Air Freight.

However, I agree that he should start, or start from the bench at the weekend.

Who are the other players on that plane.

There's Phil Bobby and will i am.

Also tried to see where in the world they are by looking at the map but it looks alien?

Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho is hurt by Barcelona's lack of effort to complete his signing in the summer transfer window and the 25-year-old Brazil international is now prepared to turn down a move to the Nou Camp.(Don Balon - in Spanish)

He's hurt eh?

That'll be another month on the sidelines...

Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho is hurt by Barcelona's lack of effort to complete his signing in the summer transfer window and the 25-year-old Brazil international is now prepared to turn down a move to the Nou Camp.(Don Balon - in Spanish)

this reminds me of my love life in my early 20s.
  • Upvote 1

Ah, the war of contrition starts by coutinho's people as he looks to re integrate himself with the fans. Well, he can fuck right off.

He's just repositioning himself so he can join his werewolf mate at PSG. I can't wait to see the reaction of the Barca anti-slavery faction on the #FreeCoutinho hashtag.

• Upvote 1

Point is, you never know whether or not he's 100% committed to that lung bursting run or tracking back on an oppos attack.

Like I said, he can fuck off.

you must have missed the commitment shown by our midfield yesterday.  I certainly did.  I'm not defending Coutinho, because I think he's another one who only shows up occasionally, but   that performance yesterday was a disgrace, and I"m not sure Coutinho at his usual level would look that uninterested.

you must have missed the commitment shown by our midfield yesterday.  I certainly did.  I'm not defending Coutinho, because I think he's another one who only shows up occasionally, but   that performance yesterday was a disgrace, and I"m not sure Coutinho at his usual level would look that uninterested.

What makes you think coutinho would have been more committed than any of the players yesterday? Given the fact he's just angled for a move out the club and supposedly slagged the manager off?

But hey, you go off gut feelings and the rest.

Nose off spite your face job it is then.

Nope. Ive said many times if a player doesnt want to be at LFC he can fuck off under our terms and the best price for him.

Get players in who want to play for the club. Funny, in another thread someone is banging on about committment and players 'shitting out' yet, here's a player who wanted out and some will welcome back with open arms. Not me, he can fuck off.