You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

Nope. Ive said many times if a player doesnt want to be at LFC he can fuck off under our terms and the best price for him.

Get players in who want to play for the club. Funny, in another thread someone is banging on about committment and players 'shitting out' yet, here's a player who wanted out and some will welcome back with open arms. Not me, he can fuck off.

If his level of performance doesn't dip then I have no problem with him coming back into the team. We will see on Wednesday I suspect, 

If his level of performance doesn't dip then I have no problem with him coming back into the team. We will see on Wednesday I suspect, 

Well even that one who went to chelsea put in great performances when he knew he was being watched by them. Bit like an audition I guess.

What makes you think coutinho would have been more committed than any of the players yesterday? Given the fact he's just angled for a move out the club and supposedly slagged the manager off?

But hey, you go off gut feelings and the rest.

I'm sceptical about Coutinho at the best of times, but I struggle to believe he could have demonstrated less commitment or competence than those who played yesterday.  I go off my judgement, experience and instinct Jim.  And I trust them.  I don't trust yours, because I feel is it almost always wrong.  

Anyway, Coutinho should play in the next game.  If he performs, great.  If he doesn't, then like any of our other players, he should be dropped.  For too long, we've allowed under performing players too many games in the first team to try to recapture form.  It's killed us for at least 10 years. 

I'm sceptical about Coutinho at the best of times, but I struggle to believe he could have demonstrated less commitment or competence than those who played yesterday.  I go off my judgement, experience and instinct Jim.  And I trust them.  I don't trust yours, because I feel it is almost always wrong.

Anyway, Coutinho should play in the next game.  If he performs, great.  If he doesn't, then like any of our other players, he should be dropped.  For too long, we've allowed under performing players too many games in the first team to try to recapture form.  It's killed us for at least 10 years. 

Ha.

I'm sceptical about Coutinho at the best of times, but I struggle to believe he could have demonstrated less commitment or competence than those who played yesterday.  I go off my judgement, experience and instinct Jim.  And I trust them.  I don't trust yours, because I feel is it almost always wrong.  

Your 'instincts' have let you down numerous times though so, Ive no compunction about disregarding pretty much whatever you say. It always seems to be the result of yet another of your hissy fits.

So you've got a new manager who doesnt agree with you about the players not to mention their competitiveness and his tactics. Looks like you're just going to have to sit in your corner and try and score some worthless internet point.

• Upvote 1

Your 'instincts' have let you down numerous times though so, Ive no compunction about disregarding pretty much whatever you say. It always seems to be the result of yet another of your hissy fits.

So you've got a new manager who doesnt agree with you about the players not to mention their competitiveness and his tactics. Looks like you're just going to have to sit in your corner and try and score some worthless internet point.

I read the first line in the voice of James Earl Jones.
  • Upvote 2

"Coutinho might not care a jot what Graeme Souness or even Liverpool fans think?"

If true the little shithouse might want to start caring what the Liverpool fans think and you know earn the massive wages they help fund.

To be fair, I also couldn't give a fuck what Souness has to say or thinks

Guest Pistonbroke

Coutinho is one of the worlds best players and, last time I looked he's still our player. He might be a sniveling cunt but he'll help us win games.

Play him or kill him, simple choice.

Yeah, he can start by showing his overlords Barce'cunts'lona how much he hates Sevilla. 

my instincts never let me down Jim.  Come into my corner.  It's lovely.

Serves you right you fucking rats.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/17/barcelona-ousmane-dembele-out-four-months

Ha! Fucking made up, unsettled our player until the end and now second choice they signed gets injured for 4 months!

Oh and interview with Coutinho:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/17/philippe-coutinho-liverpool-job-offer-barcelona-interested

Like I said at the time, dont blame him for being interested, it was the timing the day before our first league game giving us fuckall time to replace him that was poor judgement. Still reckon he'll go next year.

Serves you right you fucking rats.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/17/barcelona-ousmane-dembele-out-four-months

Ha! Fucking made up, unsettled our player until the end and now second choice they signed gets injured for 4 months!

Oh and interview with Coutinho:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/17/philippe-coutinho-liverpool-job-offer-barcelona-interested

Like I said at the time, dont blame him for being interested, it was the timing the day before our first league game giving us fuckall time to replace him that was poor judgement. Still reckon he'll go next year.

So in summary, he's still a bit of a cunt because the stunts he pulled to try and get a move?