You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nurse at Centre of Prank Call Commits Suicide

Spy Bee

oh hello. She's not that great, but the fact she's a cold blooded murdering bitch means that I'm spending the rest of the the evening with one warm foot, and one cold one. oh yeah...

See this here ^^^^^^ that there? That's the lifeblood of the fabled GF, not some faux outrage, well done Noos for bringing the thread back to reality!

The whole thing is tragic really. I don't think it was a particularly outrageous thing to do on the DJs' part but they're going to have it hanging over their heads for the rest of their lives now, which must feel fucking awful whe you've just been messing around on a radio show. It's a tragedy that the girl has taken her own life. Just bad business all round.

The whole thing is tragic really. I don't think it was a particularly outrageous thing to do on the DJs' part but they're going to have it hanging over their heads for the rest of their lives now, which must feel fucking awful whe you've just been messing around on a radio show. It's a tragedy that the girl has taken her own life. Just bad business all round.

Why? They will if they're the sort of self-persecuting sad-arses that seem to frequent internet forums. Most normal people would think how could my prank have possibly influenced any normal person to take their life, and why should I live my life in fear of upsetting every possible permutation of human freak out there? Not my fault. No lesson to be learnt here. Carry the fuck on.

Seriously if it was me, my first thought we be "oh, some some mental killed themself, well that's a bit sad". My second thought would be, oh hang on a sec, my mistake, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

I have radio city on in he car on the way home and this Dave rings up people in America, often at work asking for 'Neil' which is all a big laugh to him (and me) but it could be getting people in serious shit with their boss or just generally upset them and he does this every day

I think my point is these Australians didnt realise the potential consequences of something that's only a joke and the whole thing is tragic

I got told this at our work christmas do today, it's not faux-outrage. Being outraged that someone could be fucking stupid enough to think that prank calling a HOSPITAL!!! is ever funny is not faux, not on any level. Outrage at that is common sense. These DJs are the Jon Snow's of the comedy world. Should have been wankstains on the curtains but unfortunately they have been left inflicting their impression of personality on the rest of us with distastrous results.

I genuinely hope these DJs go the same way as the nurse. The stupid cunts.

I don't think it was a particularly outrageous thing to do on the DJs' part

They pranked called a fucking hospital!

Maybe this is partcularly annoying to me because I've been through a year with family members dying in care while my immediate family has been in constant contact with the ward, but fuck them. Seriously. Fuck 'em in the eye.

These cunts deserve to die, not the nurse half way through a night shift.

• Upvote 1

Its sad but it does make you think that some peoples brain capacity isnt what it should be.

A australian bird pretending to be the queen and asking to speak to her granddaughter,whilst another guy is making barking noises and voices talking about walking the corgis.

I am now very afraid of nurses.

That's fucking bullshit, that girl was working a tough job through the night-shift, her brain is focussed on her responsibilites. I don't care if it's a posh hospital, it's still a hospital, those CUNTS should not even be calling.

Under the DPA actively seeking the information is the same as disclosure, shame the media laugh off this bullshit and outdated imitation of humour.

Maybe this is partcularly annoying to me because I've been through a year with family members dying in care while my immediate family has been in constant contact with the ward, but fuck them. Seriously. Fuck 'em in the eye.

These pranks happen all the time - in real life and in public life. You ever played a prank on someone or wound someone up?

This woman didn't do what she did because of the prank itself. She did it because her superiors severely reprimanded her for something which wasn't her fault. She's not the first person to be the victim of a prank.

If you want to blame someone for her death then blame the political types running that hospital who are now trying to cover the thing up.

Mong