You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

McKenzie vs Channel 4 reporter

Gym Beglin

Sadly the British public have forgotten already. I have seen folk at bus stops, on the train, walking the dog with rag under arm and this is only today.

That rag took pressure off the authorities, blamed drunk/late/abusive fans and the mud has well and truly stuck for 23 years. 23 years people. They are a fucking disgrace.

Journos can cover this as it is news. I am sure over the years certain journalists have begged their editors to do a story but the editor knows they could only go so far. Now, the Truth is out and these guys can go to town. Do it today, do it next month, next year but do it.

I find the sudden rush of many journalists, not just Thomson, to question MacKenzie in the wake of last week's report a bit nauseating and opportunistic. The lies that he printed in 1989 have been known to be untrue to the wider public for many years, yet apart from a select few people most never cared enough to question him or the police. They didn't give a fuck.

Now, all of a sudden Mackenzie's an easy target and what Thomson did yesterday was a publicity stunt and nothing more.

You make several valid points mate. But seeing as it's McKenzie, fuck the cunt.

"You weren't very careful were you Kelvin?"

Fuck me that's good. The patronising tone of voice from Thompson, almost as if he's chiding an errant schoolboy for lying about stealing from the tuckshop is what really makes it for me. The issue itself is obviously no laughing matter but it does my heart good to see someone treating the smarmy piece of shit with exactly the same contempt that he's displayed for the families of the 96 and Liverpool fans in general for the past 23 years.

The end of that is a thing of beauty also, where he starts to panic. That cunt has clearly been far removed from any sense of fear that his actions will come back to haunt him for way too long.

Personally although I find him a wretched, intolerable shitcunt I couldn't wish him any physical harm. But if somebody did make him shave with a broken bottle I'd have no fucking sympathy either. I hope C4 don't get bored with him and the keep the pressure right on. He could dish it out, but he don't like it up 'im, does he ?

Come on get Mackenzies address in the public domain

Sign him up for every filthy wank mag you can find. All the bad gay shit, fisting the lot. Is it possible to get his e-mail address ?

Sign him up for accounts on all the major gay/animal/shit-eating sites until he changes his e-mail address. Then repeat the dose.

Make the fucking whore miserable in the final years of his life.

Sign him up for every filthy wank mag you can find. All the bad gay shit, fisting the lot. Is it possible to get his e-mail address ?

Sign him up for accounts on all the major gay/animal/shit-eating sites until he changes his e-mail address. Then repeat the dose.

Make the fucking whore miserable in the final years of his life.[/QU

Sounds like a plan:whistle:

• 1 year later...

I'm currently at edge hill uni and they recently had a vote on whether to ban the sun or not for sale on the campus shops.

The vote was in favour of a total ban.

I heard a lad in the library say it's unfair as he and others are not from the Liverpool area and so it doesn't effect them. I was ashamed of my self not to respond but got so angry I couldn't think of what to say, or how to articulate it. Something along the lines of it affecting us all if we don't stand up for the vulnerable, and respecting the local areas issues. So I lamped him.

• Upvote 5

He was on news night the other night talking utter shit. He is also on sky news all the time, also talking utter shit.

He got taken to the cleaners on newsnight then. He tried taking the moral highground and the sky reporter who he was debating with threw the Hillsborough card at him and shut him up. 

It was pretty funny. 

She should have just said to him that if the public's appetite for news has been reduced to the lowest common denominator of sensationalist crap like Benefits Street, and the abhorrent social media reaction to it, then it is very much down to clowns like him who have worked overtime to drive serious journalism into the dirt. And he was Godfather of that movement.

he'll be gone the way of little and large and that twat who used to ride around on an ostrich soon.

discredited laughing stock. 

sent from my computer but I can't be arsed holding the shift down to get a capital letter

Bollocks, the cunts on the tv all the time, i can partially understand it with murdocks sky, but the great BB fucking C?

Why has this cunt be given free reign by our national broadcasting company to still spout shit on the BBC, as i gave in the link?

Why is this cunt still taking some of my fucking money?

I dunno mate.  Have you thought of writing to them?

I haven't only thought about it ive done it, when they use'd to have the cunt on question time every couple of weeks. I used to be treated with a snobby fuck off disdain by the worlds so called greatest broadcaster.

After the hillsbourgh report i felt vindicated to complain for all them years of complaing and being fobbed of like im a cunt, and I'm not a busy body cunt with nothing better to do. Now they choose to employ a man like that with my money.

Make.no mistake these BBC cunts will be hearing my feelings on rent a gob mcenzie appearing on the nations national broadcaster, spouting shit and taking my money. They won't listen to a no mark like me, as they didnt before, but i don't give a fuck about the back slapping jimmy saville loving cunts.

To cut it short I'm not paying cunts to put cunts on my tv.

Here's the cunt on news night for those with strong stomachs. The lady from sky gives the clown a good kicking. Why are the public funded bbc lining this cunts pockets? His point of views is irrelevant.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/4605147

Horrible oily shit with a face you wouldn't tire of twating. That smug gobshite Paxman is way too fond of the sound of his own voice too     

My first ever post on this forum was about this mackensie cunt

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/103094-kelvin-mcenzie/

Shame, because it should be about the glorious football that liverpool have played throughout the years, but the cunt makes my blood boil. It's a sad fact fact that its only merseyside and South Wales that the sun newspaper is not the biggest national selling daily newspaper.

People from the s wales valleys will never forget the way the media treated the poor family's affected by the miners strike and the disgracefull way they blackend the parents of the poor children lost in the Aberfan disaster as nothing better than whinners and scroungers. At a time when bankers are getting million pound bonuses they are still being refused interest on the money they are rightfully owned, brushed under the carpet.

It's may be the above and Shankly coming from a working class deep rooted industrial backround and sharing the vision off all people with dirt under their nails that made Liverpool the only team to support.