You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lazy bastards...

dave u

There's a few thousand regular registered users on here, yet only 49 have bothered their arses voting in the All Time Premier League XI Draft we did on here. A lot of time and effort went into that and we even got a former LFC player to take part, the least you fuckers can do is have a scan through it and pick which team is the best. It's not like we're expecting you to leave the house and go to a friggin' polling station, you just need to click a button and vote.

So take time out from arguing about the merits of Andy Carroll as a holding midfield player, annoying presenters on Setanta and whether Steven Gerrard should be dropped and get your lazy, uninterested arses over to this thread and cast your votes.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/108742-best-all-time-premier-league-xi-cast-your-votes.html

PS anyone voting for Monty is getting negged

There's a few thousand regular registered users on here, yet only 49 have bothered their arses voting in the All Time Premier League XI Draft we did on here. A lot of time and effort went into that and we even got a former LFC player to take part, the least you fuckers can do is have a scan through it and pick which team is the best. It's not like we're expecting you to leave the house and go to a friggin' polling station, you just need to click a button and vote.

So take time out from arguing about the merits of Andy Carroll as a holding midfield player, annoying presenters on Setanta and whether Steven Gerrard should be dropped and get your lazy, uninterested arses over to this thread and cast your votes.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/108742-best-all-time-premier-league-xi-cast-your-votes.html

Funny-Animals-You-re-not-the-boss-of-me.jpg

I blame Carroll

From now on, people who fail to read the ACTUAL FUCKING CONCEPT OF THE GAME will not be getting negged, they will be getting murdered in their sleep along with all of their loved ones.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Oh, and vote for me. Not because of fear of negs, as Usher would have you vote for him, but because it's the right and informed choice.

Eh, its mentioned in the second post, Mr Fail.

Dave's introduction to the competition:

Given that it is 20 seasons since Sky TV decided that they would give English football a massive steroid injection of liquidised cash the TLW chaps thought it might be an idea to recognise it with something fitting. What better idea than a competition to try and choose your all-time best Premier League eleven? I’ll tell you what better idea; a competition in a draft format where once a player has been selected, he’s off the table and you can’t have him. And it gets even better, we've only gone and got someone who actually played and scored in the Premier League to take part.

Any player selected would be available at whichever point the writer decided was the peak of their career, whether that be in the Premier League or elsewhere. The writers will explain their logic for each pick (in some cases, quite tricky) and once all has been revealed it will be down to that most flawed of concepts, democracy, to decide a winner, as we have public vote on the outcome. The panel of six of the regular writers for TLW were joined in this battle of wits, or half-wits, by former LFC goal-machine, Neil Mellor.

epicFAIL.jpg

Indeed Dave.

Probably so lazy they offer some kind of prize draw on a Monday and still haven't picked a winner by Wednesday.

Indeed Dave.

Probably so lazy they offer some kind of prize draw on a Monday and still haven't picked a winner by Wednesday.

I brought back Fridge Magnet Friday, I've not started Mousemat Monday's yet as I don't have any mousemats in stock at the moment. Read the small print before you go shooting your mouth off!

I've had a look, but I thought I'd make a considered choice, rather than just picking Dave U's team because of the free six months subs for the online fanzine he's going to give me. Or the John Barnes fridge magnet. Or the Josemi mug.

If there was a chance of me winning it I'd be bribing the shit out of people to ensure victory, but we're all playing for second place due to all the wrong uns voting for Woo's Best of Manchester XI.

It's irrelevant.

He was amazing for Milan, which is the point.

I think the system is flawed in my opinon, as it doesn't represent the true value of a Premiership XI.

I could have thrown Rush and Barnes in for their early days at the club because they played in the Premier League in their twilight days.

Zidane could have been on loan for a week a someone like Oldham in the 80's and you would have been able to pick because he may have played a game.

You might as well call it, "Pick the best in Europe who may have been shit in the Premier League for a Premier League XI because it doesn't matter how shit they were in that league because they were ace in Serie A or the Danish Superliga II."

Now I don't dispute that there are some cracking line ups chosen by you guys, but to have Shevchenko in a Premier League XI is like ignoring the wonderful jugs on the ginger princess that is Lindsay Lohan in that GIF above.

You just don't do it Monty. You just don't do it.

But you can only work within the mahoosive boundary that has been given to you I suppose.

I think the system is flawed in my opinon' date=' as it doesn't represent the true value of a Premiership XI.

I could have thrown Rush and Barnes in for their early days at the club because they played in the Premier League in their twilight days.

Zidane could have been on loan for a week a someone like Oldham in the 80's and you would have been able to pick because he may have played a game.

You might as well call it, "Pick the best in Europe who may have been shit in the Premier League for a Premier League XI because it doesn't matter how shit they were in that league because they were ace in Serie A or the Danish Superliga II."

Now I don't dispute that there are some cracking line ups chosen by you guys, but to have Shevchenko in a Premier League XI is like ignoring the wonderful jugs on the ginger princess that is Lindsay Lohan in that GIF above.

You just don't do it Monty. You just don't do it.

But you can only work within the mahoosive boundary that has been given to you I suppose.[/quote']

Exactly. The draft was the problem, not democracy.