You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Well the footballing gods aligned for us a few weeks ago when chelsea and mancity dropped points to sunderland now its gone the other where are you?. Surely got to swing back. Its all pointing to a final day showdown. City looked goosed today plus theyve lost their best player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Andy Carroll will score a reverse bicycle header - the first ever in football,  on the 90th minute. Downing cross obviously. Fat sam will finger that lesbos (nasri) arse with his sausage fingers as part of his celebration. Kompany's forehead will be donated to the science museum.

• Upvote 2

I feel gutted, I'm not going to lie.

I know its not over.

I know we've had an absolutely amazing season wherever we finish.

But I still feel utterly gutted. To lose it on goal difference. Heartbreaking.

Houston .......we have a problem

Be interesting to watch UEFA completely ignore the dangers to travelling fans in Italy yet again.

Copa Italia final between Napoli and Fiorentina marred by shootings

• Police officer and three Napoli fans non-fatally shot in Rome 

• Further clashes reported outside Stadio Olimpico

Saturday 3 May 2014 19.46 BST

A police officer and three Napoli supporters were injured, one fan critically, in clashes before Saturday's Copa Italia final between Napoli and Fiorentina in Rome, Italian television and news agencies reported. The ANSA news agency reports that the shootings occurred in Rome's periphery where Napoli fans were gathering for the match.

One man was shot in the chest as he walked towards Stadio Olimpico and taken to Villa San Pietro hospital, it was reported. It said another supporter was shot in the arm, while the police officer was shot in the hand. Circumstances of the shootings were not immediately clear however the pistol used in the incidents has been found by the police, the AGI news agency said.

Clashes were also reported in the Tor di Quinto area close to the stadium, with rival supporters throwing firecrackers and other objects at each other ahead of the game, forcing a delay to the 7pm GMT kick-off. The website of daily newspaper La Repubblica reported a total of six people injured in the clashes. The police were only immediately able to confirm the injury to the supporter shot in the chest

Both City and Everton were shite today.

Can't believe how tentative and measured the game was.

As lame a 2-3 game as you could hope to see.

Speaking of hope, I can see both Villa and West Ham playing with more passion, if not precision.

In other words, let's twat Palace if at all possible.

Or nick an 0-1.

Ball is then back in City's court.

And they are no Bjorn Borgs, let me assure you.

One Champions League. Two UEFA Cups. Two La Liga titles. One F.A. Cup. One Italian Cup. And some other stuff that I won't bother listing.

Not too bad.

Yet some so called experts like Dave Prentice of the Liverpool Echo and Fat Martin Sameule said "he's not even the best manager in the city" when Moyes was in charge of Everton.

I watched a bit of MOTD earlier - specifically the West Ham v Spurs game. Amongst Motty's usually demented screeching, he mentioned that Downing's goal was his first for the club. Downing is supposed to be one of their primary attacking threats and yet he only broke his duck in their penultimate match of the season. It still amazes me that some people at Liverpool thought it was a good idea to spend the best part of £20m on a player who'd had a career of mediocre shithousery interspersed with the odd flash of inspiration.

I watched a bit of MOTD earlier - specifically the West Ham v Spurs game. Amongst Motty's usually demented screeching, he mentioned that Downing's goal was his first for the club. Downing is supposed to be one of their primary attacking threats and yet he only broke his duck in their penultimate match of the season. It still amazes me that SOME people at Liverpool thought it was a good idea to spend the best part of £20m on a player who'd had a career of mediocre shithousery interspersed with the odd flash of inspiration.

Change some to anyone and you're spot on. How I will laugh if that useless cunt manages to do some thing to influence city not beating west ham.