You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2012/2013 Premiership Fixtures....

navbasi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday, August 18th, 2012

West Bromwich Albion v Liverpool

Saturday, August 25th, 2012

Liverpool v Manchester City

Saturday, September 1st, 2012

Liverpool v Arsenal

Saturday, September 15th, 2012

Sunderland v Liverpool

Saturday, September 22nd, 2012

Liverpool v Manchester United

Saturday, September 29th, 2012

Norwich City v Liverpool

Saturday, October 6th, 2012

Liverpool v Stoke City

Saturday, October 20th, 2012

Liverpool v Reading

Saturday, October 27th, 2012

Everton v Liverpool

Saturday, November 3rd, 2012

Liverpool v Newcastle United

Saturday, November 10th, 2012

Chelsea v Liverpool

Saturday, November 17th, 2012

Liverpool v Wigan Athletic

Saturday, November 24th, 2012

Swansea City v Liverpool

Tuesday, November 27th, 2012

Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool

Saturday, December 1st, 2012

Liverpool v Southampton

Saturday, December 8th, 2012

West Ham United v Liverpool

Saturday, December 15th, 2012

Liverpool v Aston Villa

Saturday, December 22nd, 2012

Liverpool v Fulham

Wednesday, December 26th, 2012

Stoke City v Liverpool

Saturday, December 29th, 2012

Queens Park Rangers v Liverpool

Tuesday, January 1st, 2013

Liverpool v Sunderland

Saturday, January 12th, 2013

Manchester United v Liverpool

Saturday, January 19th, 2013

Liverpool v Norwich City

Tuesday, January 29th, 2013

Arsenal v Liverpool

Saturday, February 2nd, 2013

Manchester City v Liverpool

Saturday, February 9th, 2013

Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion

Saturday, February 23rd, 2013

Liverpool v Swansea City

Saturday, March 2nd, 2013

Wigan Athletic v Liverpool

Saturday, March 9th, 2013

Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur

Saturday, March 16th, 2013

Southampton v Liverpool

Saturday, March 30th, 2013

Aston Villa v Liverpool

Saturday, April 6th, 2013

Liverpool v West Ham United

Saturday, April 13th, 2013

Reading v Liverpool

Saturday, April 20th, 2013

Liverpool v Chelsea

Saturday, April 27th, 2013

Newcastle United v Liverpool

Saturday, May 4th, 2013

Liverpool v Everton

Sunday, May 12th, 2013

Fulham v Liverpool

Sunday, May 19th, 2013

Liverpool v Queens Park Rangers

Guest San Don

Those opening fixtures are a fucking joke. The people from Atos who do the fixtures must be taking backhanders from someone. You cant tell me the first 3 home fixtures against city, arsenal and united were 'decided' by some guy and his laptop never mind playing away first game for 7 or 8 years until recently either.

For the fixtures to come out like that Atos have entered some very specific parameters for some clubs. Course, you have to play all the clubs at sometimes but, there's a world of difference between a tough start and an easier one (probably anything between 0 and 9 points!).

There's too much manipulation of fixtures by certain people imo.

City get to play Southampton at home as their first game this season. Last season it was Swansea at home. There's luck for you.

It seems to be a trend that the champions always get an easy home fixture, Utd always seemed to get a newly promoted team.

Guest San Don
It seems to be a trend that the champions always get an easy home fixture, Utd always seemed to get a newly promoted team.

I know what you mean but it isnt a trend at all. Its a deliberate manipulation of the fixtures that shouldnt be allowed.

It also proves that if the reigning Champions have their fixtures manipulated to give them a promoted team, at home in their first fixture, then many of the other clubs' fixtures are also manipulated.

No one argues with the fact that in cities with 2 clubs, they cant both play at home on the same day or boxing day clubs close together play each other but the current level of manipulation wouldnt be allowed in any other sport imo.

I know what you mean but it isnt a trend at all. Its a deliberate manipulation of the fixtures that shouldnt be allowed.

It also proves that if the reigning Champions have their fixtures manipulated to give them a promoted team, at home in their first fixture, then many of the other clubs' fixtures are also manipulated.

No one argues with the fact that in cities with 2 clubs, they cant both play at home on the same day or boxing day clubs close together play each other but the current level of manipulation wouldnt be allowed in any other sport imo.

My mate is a Derby fan and he told me before the fixtures were released they always get a newly promoted team at home and he thought it was a welcome into the big league as they have one of the larger crowds.

Ten minutes later we saw they had Sheff Wed at home. I agree they're fixed to an extent.

There is defo manipulation to an extent as I remember reading something with the fella who compiles them on his laptop saying how clubs don't want local derbies first game of the season as the the first game and a derby are seen as guarantees for full houses, so clubs don't want two birds being killed with the one stone. He also said that certain clubs request not to be paired with other ones as well. For instance, he mentioned Colchester's attendances take a battering when they're at home along with Ipswich, so they request to be playing away when they're at home and vice versa. It's not the lucky dip that people think.

Not that I'm particularly arsed though. You've got to face everybody home or away at some stage. Tough start, but I'm viewing it as a great oppurtunity for Rodgers to put a marker down and I'm already looking forward to it!

It's a bit of a baptism of fire for Rodgers but as Dave said on twitter, we often perform better in the bigger games so let's give it a go. It does worry me that it's a pretty similar start to what Hodgson had but we have to play everyone twice so let's just look forward to it, especially the home games.