You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'You should have stayed at a big club'

Guest San Don

Whatever, can't be arsed with you anymore, I think you're a WUM, if you're not then I think you're a tit; either way meh.

I don't give a fuck what you think.

We are better off looking at things realistically instead of trying to re-write history.

Again, are you trying to say that Carra was faultless and that Shevchenko didn't get behind him even once?

He had a good 2nd half, and was great in extra time, but even then shevchenko got in behind him and dudek pulled off a wonder save.

Support is great, but blind support is just fucking stupid.

I was suspicious when he was dissing the mighty Emlyn tbh.

Especially when he said he'd been following us for 40 years all over Europe.

Any need for that?

You really need to mature. Rather than just throwing needless insults at people. He has made some good points, I don't agree with all of them but we are entitled to have different opinions without being called "cunts".

Get off your high horse. I'll do what I like. He deserves to be called a cunt when he's going around talking shite.

Especially when he said he'd been following us for 40 years all over Europe.

Get off your high horse. I'll do what I like. He deserves to be called a cunt when he's going around talking shite.

i Don't talk half as much shite as some of the fucking whoppers who think they know everything cos they have their name in gold, and have probably never even been to a game.

I'll say it right out.

Carra is a legend, a decent player who has done really well for us, but anyone who thinks he is, or ever was world class is a deluded fuckwit who is trying to re-write history.

Carra himself has said he is not world class - you want to dispute it? go and fucking argue with him.

We are better off looking at things realistically instead of trying to re-write history.

Again, are you trying to say that Carra was faultless and that Shevchenko didn't get behind him even once?

He had a good 2nd half, and was great in extra time, but even then shevchenko got in behind him and dudek pulled off a wonder save.

I'm saying Carragher was magnificent in that game, that's what I'm saying. Shevchenko was a bit good around about that time, it was a fine duel between "world class" players; fortunately Carragher came out on top at the end.

There are two ways at looking at that games first half.

The first is the whole side was shit for the first half and nobody really comes out of that half with any credit.

The second is that for forty five minutes no team in the world could of matched the football Milan produced.

i Don't talk half as much shite as some of the fucking whoppers who think they know everything cos they have their name in gold, and have probably never even been to a game.

I'll say it right out.

Carra is a legend, a decent player who has done really well for us, but anyone who thinks he is, or ever was world class is a deluded fuckwit who is trying to re-write history.

Carra himself has said he is not world class - you want to dispute it? go and fucking argue with him.

Err, because Carra is probably one of the most humble people in the game you idiot. When was the last time you seen a footballer 'admit they were world class'? And If I ever met Carra, Id argue all day long with him that he was world class. Because he was. For 3 seasons he was on of the best centre backs in Europe. Any centre forward who played against him during that period would say so. That is world class.

There are two ways at looking at that games first half.

The first is the whole side was shit for the first half and nobody really comes out of that half with any credit.

The second is that for forty five minutes no team in the world could of matched the football Milan produced.

I disagree.

I think we allowed them to play well by leaving the midfield wide open, and basically giving them the freedom to do whatever they wanted.

Milan weren't that great, it's us that were terrible.

We simply cannot keep trying to re-write history in this way.

Err, because Carra is probably one of the most humble people in the game you idiot. When was the last time you seen a footballer 'admit they were world class'? And If I ever met Carra, Id argue all day long with him that he was world class. Because he was. For 3 seasons he was on of the best centre backs in Europe. Any centre forward who played against him during that period would say so. That is world class.

Absolute and utter complete blinkered shite from someone who obviously only watches english teams and the champions league.

Go back to yer skybox lad and get some more opinions from ratboy.

In fact, stick to fucking bogball, it's about your level.

Absolute and utter complete blinkered shite from someone who obviously only watches english teams and the champions league.

Go back to yer skybox lad and get some more opinions from ratboy.

haha, you idiot. Read back on my posts you fool and you'd see I'm the opposite.

You call Liverpool players names, LFD

Eh?

I have given Downing and Carroll some stick and they have deserved it.

But I don't see what Swindle has done wrong by simply saying he doesn't think Carragher is world class, a term that is being overused. Some disagree, but I don't see why he deserves to be called a cunt for having a different opinion... it is not like he is slating Carragher.

It is the gold members who come on here and fire insults at other members, maybe they think they have a better opinion because they pay to be a member or can neg other people. But I see no reason for people to call him a cunt and it is comments like that which damage this forum.

I disagree.

I think we allowed them to play well by leaving the midfield wide open, and basically giving them the freedom to do whatever they wanted.

Milan weren't that great, it's us that were terrible.

We simply cannot keep trying to re-write history in this way.

That's not the first time you've mentioned re-writing history. You do know that we went on to win don't you. We produced the most epic comeback. That's whats gone down in history. Not that fucking Shevchenko dropped his shoulder and gained half a yard on Carra.

"Robbie Fowler not world class"

Anyone that believes that has to think the first time he played for Liverpool was when Rafa brought him back. No one that seen that lad play in his prime could possible believe such nonsense.

I saw him in his prime, and whilst his finishing was indeed world class, his all round game wasn't.

I explained this before, but like so many others it appears you don't actually read everything.