You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Trevor Steven on SSN here saying Ancelotti was the perfect fit for Everton. Then says David Moyes should get the job. 

That's like me sticking my dick through Kate Uptons letterbox telling her we are meant to be together then getting arrested and falling in love with Hayley Cropper in prison. 

• Upvote 7

They never had the fucking Barcelona manager! FFS - he was the Southampton manager when he ended up at them. If your 18 year old girlfriend dumps you and then 10 years later becomes a Hollywood star - you don't get to say 'I dated a movie star, it didn't work out for me'.  

Their delusion is off the fucking scale. They are the fat, balding, middle-manager dressed in skinny jeans and loud Armani T-shirts turning their nose up at the attractive divorcee - because she is a bit too old! Nuno has done a far better job than any of their managers since Moyes - that is a fact. 

• Upvote 1

Just a thought but the fact that Ancelootie had his gaff burgled by masked cunts whilst his daughter was alone in the house a few weeks back may well have had a big influence on his decision to snatch their hands off for the Madrid job. If your family are not safe then it would weigh very heavy on anyones mind. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Just a thought but the fact that Ancelootie had his gaff burgled by masked cunts whilst his daughter was alone in the house a few weeks back may well have had a big influence on his decision to snatch their hands off for the Madrid job. If your family are not safe then it would weigh very heavy on anyones mind. 

Yeah, if I was that minted I’d have a house/flat in some sort of gated community. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jockey said:

They never had the fucking Barcelona manager! FFS - he was the Southampton manager when he ended up at them. If your 18 year old girlfriend dumps you and then 10 years later becomes a Hollywood star - you don't get to say 'I dated a movie star, it didn't work out for me'.  

In fairness I think you do. I wouldn't shut the fuck up about it if she was fit.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, No2 said:

In fairness I think you do. I wouldn't shut the fuck up about it if she was fit.

Haha - that is true! 

Not sure it is a plus for you though? She left me, and become a superstar. So therefore my next girlfriend must be a movie star. 

6 minutes ago, Jockey said:

Haha - that is true! 

Not sure it is a plus for you though? She left me, and become a superstar. So therefore my next girlfriend must be a movie star. 

Well I'm approaching this as a 41 year old man, out of shape, my best days behind me but still the nagging thought in the back of my brain than I could pull the fittest Hollywood bird if I really tried.

I'm basically Everton.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

Kopites did it.

10 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Kopites did it.

That has seriously been suggested by one of the nobheads. 

Wasn't Coutinho's place in Barcelona burgled about a week after moving there? 

2 hours ago, magicrat said:

Yeah, because why else would you leave Everton for Real Madrid...

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Wasn't Coutinho's place in Barcelona burgled about a week after moving there? 

39 minutes ago, m0e said:

Yeah, because why else would you leave Everton for Real Madrid...

No idea what about what happened to Coutinho after he left. I lost interest in him.

I was just suggesting his family may have had something to say about moving to Spain after his gaff was turned over. 

Should have known better than put it out that there may be some contributory factors for him jumping ship on the Everton thread other than the argument that they're dogshit. 

3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

No idea what about what happened to Coutinho after he left. I lost interest in him.

I was just suggesting his family may have had something to say about moving to Spain after his gaff was turned over. 

Should have known better than put it out that there may be some contributory factors for him jumping ship on the Everton thread other than the argument that they're dogshit. 

Inside job - Ancelotti set it up himself as an excuse to leave.

tenor (7).gif

• Upvote 4

These break ins arent just limited to Liverpool which a lot of people on social media seem to think "Liverpool is a shithole, why would he want to live there?". 

London is a fucking shithole as well with knife crime and gangs. That Kolasinic who played for Arsenal got car jacked in broad daylight by a fella with a Samurai sword. Man Utd players have had their houses robbed as well.

Di Maria got his house robbed playing for PSG and Smalling got threatened at knifepoint in his own home in Rome.

I think if you are obscenely wealthy and also flaunt your wealth/have it publicised it attracts thieves anywhere.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I know mate. They will somehow try and prove it.

Someone will probably post something like this on twitter - "my mate drinks with one of the guys who did it. He'll never grass and name names but he swears blind they were all kopite and they did it to drive Carlo out"   And the case will be proved beyond all doubt. 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, aws said:

Someone will probably post something like this on twitter - "my mate drinks with one of the guys who did it. He'll never grass and name names but he swears blind they were all kopite and they did it to drive Carlo out"   And the case will be proved beyond all doubt. 

Good, honest blue taxi driver I know says he dropped off two people outside Carlo's casa, says the were both wearing DH Gate blag Liverpool shirts, jester hats and two stripe trainees. They asked him to hang around for a minute then jumped back in with a 52" Hitachi widescreen and a signed 'teach yourself scouse' book by Jamie Carrager.

On the way back they said they'd left a load of tins of Special Brew apparently as they wanted to implicate Big Dunc and make Carlo doubt his commitment to Everton.

I have no reason to doubt his testimony.

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Also, on match days everybody knows you're not in the house. 

Except for us. Everyone knows we are all in every match day mate. Sat clapping at the telly as usual.