You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 minutes ago, RobbieOR said:

They cry that the reputation of the city is being affected yet they'll do their best to get nodding approval from United fans and everyone else with the Hillsborough and Heysel stuff. Absolutely baffling.

Well "Hillsborough" is trending 

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Christ. This is heartbreaking. 

Joe Anderson and his team have just posted this image of them surveying the damage at the Liver Building. 

Cupace20200627125457.png

He won't be smiling when someone explains rationing to him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Well that cunt has just shamed our city by not saying "It was a small minority of trying to spoil it for the majority who were in good spirits stayed at home like they were told, even at a momentous time for the city as a whole" which is exactly what it is the fucking helmet.

I don’t actually like the whole “only a minority” line generally, as I really do think as a society we need to be doing more to stop these duck heads from behaving this way, or at least make them so marginalised that they lose out massively every time they do, but if you’re going to make that point, all the people who gathered and didn’t cause trouble are still doing the wrong thing, and from comparison with those epic pictures from last June it can be clearly seen what the difference is between “reds

in the city celebrating” and “a small proportion of reds in the city celebrations” looks like.

I don't understand the outrage about the rubbish either. I mean it doesn't look great, however, every large gathering of people on the street ends like this. It looked like this after Madrid. Matthew Street used to look like this. People leave rubbish and it gets cleaned up. 

I remember when KFC reopened and there was a big fuss after someone saw KFC rubbish thrown at the side of the road 

Does part of the outrage come from people expecting us to come out of lock down to be riding bikes, using renewable energy and living in a green utopia? 

5 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

It was. 

Absolute vermin.

And as for Carragher turning up it just confirms what a dickhead he is. 

Spot on with all this Lee.

I was on Pier Head last year for the parade. It was terrific. With a large group of younger families and older fans as well, I think it kept the wolves at bay. You could see a knobhead element there, but they couldn't really take over like last night. It was self policed.

Aiming for arguably the most iconic building was wreckless. Yeah it was just a little firework and was put out, but if it had caused any damage, I'd have murderous intent on the little runts. Actually looking at the picture I've seen he's a fat shithouse so he isn't little. I can't understand the mentality of these clowns.

Most Blues I know are boss. I hate how it is changing and getting so toxic because it used to be a great rivalry. There were some lovely pictures I've seen of young Blues out with their red mates at Anfield. When they win their next trophy in 2070, I'll come down from my spaceship and party with them because that's how it should be.

Btw, Bluenoses with their outrage are hillarious. Everton-United was the most policed fixture in England for years and they had some of the most notorious hooligans in the country. A lot of them glorified in their reputation as the rougher Scouse firm. 

It's a no win situation because you could never expect people to not go celebrate, but I can't personally look at the scenes of people out without cringing, and that's before mentioning the vandalism and all that. 

Normally I'd gobble up videos of supporters having a good time, but this is just a bad look and of course you'd expect Everton fans to jump on that, I don't even really blame them. 

Chief Constable of Liverpool Chris Cooke saying ‘people are dying ‘ regarding gathering at the Pier Head. I wonder if he said the same about Marches in town in the height of the lockdown, beaches full etc etc. Andy Cooke is an Everton Ambassador. Be interesting to hear his views.

We go the game lad......

BREAKING NEWS - Liverpool FC have just announced anyone identified in the shocking scenes at the Liver Buildings will receive a lifetime ban. In a statement the club said. “If anyone is identified we will have people attend their houses and remove their settees and Sky dishes”