You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

He's shite, I don't know why anyone is arsed either way, like someone put Suarez's brainstem in a blender with Marshall Mathers. 

The beauty with Everton is similar to the mancs in that the fans  themselves are a considerable ingredient in their continued failures. Trying to placate a mob while also distracting them from your management and leadership failures with chest thumping and 'anti Kopite rhetoric' is probably fun for certain levels of IQ for about five minutes, but it's not conducive to the strategic rebuilding of a football club.

Lampard will be giving it beans from day one of the new season, what a special club they are, hone of the real matchgoers and so on and so forth, and before you  know it they'll be 15th again trying to give tickets away to Ukrainian refugees who politely decline. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Harry Squatter said:

FeminineAggressiveAfricanpiedkingfisher-max-1mb.gif

The echo comments section is funny. Apparently us RS should be fuming that they've evened out their FFP woes. I refuse to believe there is a fanbase full of as much shit as them lot. I saw that Richarlison family dance video again yesterday, I'm all for the kids having a bit of fun but look at the dad and grandad. You'd know they were blues just by taking one look at them in the pub. Before they'd even opened their mouths. You'll know what I mean. Although I'm shocked at the colour of the couch. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The echo comments section is funny. Apparently us RS should be fuming that they've evened out their FFP woes. I refuse to believe there is a fanbase full of as much shit as them lot. I saw that Richarlison family dance video again yesterday, I'm all for the kids having a bit of fun but look at the dad and grandad. You'd know they were blues just by taking one look at them in the pub. Before they'd even opened their mouths. You'll know what I mean. Although I'm shocked at the colour of the couch. 

Sweet Jesus! 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I knew the Dad from years ago. He was on a college course with me for 2 years and just spent most of it going on about how much he hates Liverpool. Had a look at his Facebook profile and every time we've got to a final he's posted a picture of the badge of the team we were playing and his kids have to be in Everton kits at every opportunity.

I didn't even think he was capable of getting married because his only conversation would revolve around Liverpool fc. She must be as bad as him. 

5 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I knew the Dad from years ago. He was on a college course with me for 2 years and just spent most of it going on about how much he hates Liverpool. Had a look at his Facebook profile and every time we've got to a final he's posted a picture of the badge of the team we were playing and his kids have to be in Everton kits at every opportunity.

I didn't even think he was capable of getting married because his only conversation would revolve around Liverpool fc. She must be as bad as him. 

Probably. 

Anyway look at this!!!!

EVERTON STRIKE IT RICH 

It was a great season for Everton. By spectacularly avoiding relegation, they achieved that rare thing in the Premier League era: a memorable campaign, one for the ages to go alongside the time they avoided relegation in 1998, and the time they avoided relegation in 1994, and the year they finished proudly above Rafael Beneath-Us who then won Big Cup a couple of weeks later. But the best players set their sights even higher than these lofty goals, which explains why Richarlison wants out, up and away. He’s leaving to pursue tangible reward and glory with.....

[Fiver pauses, adjusts pince-nez]

yep, it says Spurs, right enough.

Whether Tottenham Hotspur is the ideal destination in the Brazilian’s quest for success and silverware is a moot point, given they’ve been waiting even longer than the Ev (and Forest, Derby and Ipswich) for the title. But they are playing in Big Cup next season, have just signed Yves Bissouma, are managed by Antonio Conte, are not managed by Frank Lampard, and haven’t posted losses of £372m in the last three years. So it’s all relative. An upgrade’s an upgrade’s an upgrade, ain’t that the truth.

Everton are desperate to get the deal done by close of play on Thursday, in the hope of including the £50m fee in this year’s column of their tattered old account book, as they seek to comply with the Premier League’s seemingly arbitrary profit and sustainability rules. Spurs had offered Harry Winks and Steven Bergwijn in part exchange, but Everton wanted the chance to waste the money themselves. And so Richarlison leaves Goodison on good terms, having scored 53 goals in 152 appearances, six of them at crucial points during the recent relegation battle. Not a bad return for the £50m they paid Watford. No silverware, of course, and no profit on the deal, but the way things have been going for Everton lately, this counts as a rare success.

'The Fiver' email in The Guardian hates Everton, and quite amusingly so.

2 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Not sure but I'll just keep posting it to piss them off even if it's a fake. Like that Jimmy Saville photo they all.save on their phones.

Yep and even when it's proven to be fake just keep sending it. Heads exploding all over the place like the end of The Kingsman. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1