You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Not sure mate, I watch most of their games because of her and he's one of the best shot stoppers in the league (Obviously well behind Ali and Ederson) 

That's all he is: a shot-stopper. It's what you need if you're fighting relegation, but if you want to actually challenge for anything you need so much more.

They say we’re the devils club and when we win trophies say we made a pact with the devil.  Yet when they’re circling the drain of relegation it’s the league/sly 6 etc against them. So maybe they’re the devils club, should have been flushed last season and now this and yet they somehow get out of it again. Always 3 worse teams than them which takes some doing because these are absolutely awful.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Still going strong.

They had their chance to make big strides against Dinamo Bucharest, but got their arses handed to them.

It's a good point. Clubs like Everton and Brighton aren't part of the Elite European cartel like.... Villarreal.

Delusions of Grandeur as usual!

They still lost both legs 2-1 the stupid twats, they would have drawn the second leg but gone out because they lost the first leg. I know they arent in Europe that often but it isnt a very hard concept to grasp. Collina wasn't brought out of retirement like some WWE baddie either.

If they wanted to keep the cartel they would have wanted another English club and not the champions of Norway and Lithuania in the competition that year. 

Can't they ever just admit that they are shit?

6 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

They still lost both legs 2-1 the stupid twats, they would have drawn the second leg but gone out because they lost the first leg. I know they arent in Europe that often but it isnt a very hard concept to grasp. Collina wasn't brought out of retirement like some WWE baddie either.

If they wanted to keep the cartel they would have wanted another English club and not the champions of Norway and Lithuania in the competition that year. 

Can't they ever just admit that they are shit?

To be fair the disallowed goal would of put them 2-1 up on the night and 3 all on aggregate, after that who knows.

They're still tedious crying cunts though.

24 minutes ago, derykw said:

To be fair the disallowed goal would of put them 2-1 up on the night and 3 all on aggregate, after that who knows.

They're still tedious crying cunts though.

Well, European and World domination of course. So many Sliding doors moments with the Powers That Be keeping them down time after time.

6 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

He uses cats piss as mouthwash? Well I never knew that. 

God I detest that club and everybody connected with it like nothing else. I swear I will cry tears of joy when they eventually flush.

Yup, I sincerely hope they flush ASAP, with luck this season. I love how one talks of Liverpool fans never seeing the irony while its posted in a thread of them making an ambiguous comment from Klopp about themselves once again, weirdly just like they've made the Robertson/Ass Ref elbow incident about themselves because he fell on Tom Davies that one time and 'elbowed him in the back of the neck/head on purpose' or whatever.

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

If Pickford was to be leaving Everton would try to get top dollar claiming  him as England's number 1 goalie, even though Ramsdale is much better.

In Europe that would make him less valuable tbh and in England other than maybe Spurs who is going to pay more than 40m for him? The top clubs all have better keepers and mid table clubs don't fork out that kind of dosh for a keeper.

Be interesting to see what the self proclaimed best keeper in the world in Martinez fetches as he will definitely be leaving Villa.