You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Only Serbian article ive seen on it says we'd be willing to let him go for no compensation not we've released him without compensation. Not in any of the training pics I've seen mind so who knows, cant see it though or he's one great guy walking away from all that cash.

He'll get another signing-on fee, though. We don't demand a transfer fee; Olympiakos or whoever pays him handsomely. Plus, I think he actually wants to play international football, so he needs game time elsewhere...

He'll get another signing-on fee, though. We don't demand a transfer fee; Olympiakos or whoever pays him handsomely. Plus, I think he actually wants to play international football, so he needs game time elsewhere...

That is what I was thinking!

He will get the two million/three million signing on fee, which he is probably worth in all fairness.

How much time did Jova actually have on the pitch? Can't seem to figure out how things went so bad for him. I know you can say he's simply shit, but he just looked totally out of it each time he played. Don't know if it was nerves, not getting where he was supposed to be playing or a mixture of things, it was bizarre though.

Just seen that he scored twice according to wiki, wtf, I don't remember either of them. One was that Northampton match though where hardly anyone could get a stream. It says he appeared 18 times too, don't remember seeing him that much.

Edited by Red Phoenix

How much time did Jova actually have on the pitch? Can't seem to figure out how things went so bad for him. I know you can say he's simply shit, but he just looked totally out of it each time he played. Don't know if it was nerves, not getting where he was supposed to be playing or a mixture of things, it was bizarre though.

Just seen that he scored twice according to wiki, wtf, I don't remember either of them. One was that Northampton match though where hardly anyone could get a stream. It says he appeared 18 times too, don't remember seeing him that much.

He scored in Europe away, the group stages, I think it was Steau (although all Romanian sides are called Steau!)

I always thought he was a better option up front than N'Gog but he was never given the opportunity and to be honest, never suggested he deserved one. He must have stunk the place out in training though.

He scored in Europe away, the group stages, I think it was Steau (although all Romanian sides are called Steau!)

I always thought he was a better option up front than N'Gog but he was never given the opportunity and to be honest, never suggested he deserved one. He must have stunk the place out in training though.

Yeah I don't remember that Europe goal either. And was thinking the same thing about him being up front too, can only seem to remember him looking lost on the wing when he played and that was usually for a short amount of time as a sub.

L'Equipe

Google Translation

First tracked by Sunderland, cooled by the claims of Liverpool (5.5 million), David Ngog is now followed by Aston Villa. The Villans are seeking to strengthen their forward line after the departure of Ashley Young to Manchester United. The former striker of Paris, who wishes to remain in the Premier League might be interested.

Interesting site, they track the accuracy record of the papers concerning transfers, Daily Telegraph at the top so far this window. Not sure of its accuracy.

{Liverpool FC}

They are in the top 3 for all most all the clubs.

Guardian, Independent and the Daily Telegraph seem to be the most accurate papers.

Google translation

Milan Jovanovic definitely ended his saga in Leverpulu. Serbian national team player, who is most interested Olympiakos, received written approval from the Anfield club to go without compensation.

Liverpool will sell Milan Jovanovic at cost, or more precisely for free. Serbian national team player who arrived last summer in the ranks of the "red" not succeeded in getting up in the premijerligaškom team.

This summer will Jovanovic search for a new club, Liverpool or will seek compensation.

"I have written consent from Liverpool that is free to sign for any club that I want without any compensation," confirmed Jovanovic, adding that there is no concrete offer from Olympiakos with whom he associated media.

Jovanovic arrived in Liverpool on a free transfer last summer after his contract expired with the Standard Liege. Most responsible for his arrival was the then coach "Red" Rafael Benitez, who left the club before the event.

With a new coach Roy Hodgson Jovanovic rarely got a chance, and for the new club played a total of ten matches, and it did not count either Kenny Dalgliš. Serbian rerpezentativac in Liverpool earning 68,000 euros a week.