You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel president Shimon Peres accuses Britain of pro-Arab bias

JER

The DEC (Disasters Emergency Committee) has launched an appeal in aid of the humanitarian crisis in Gaza. Our shithouse government is going to match the first £2m raised.

You can donate here.

http://www.dec.org.uk/?utm_source=Newsnow&utm_campaign=A015&utm_medium=link&utm_content=natnn2

Is it compulsory or can I just leave it to the bleeding heart Support-your-in-vogue-terrorist brigade?

• Downvote 5

Its not even a relevant comparison. One of them is the oppressor.

(This isn't aimed at you, Skids, just what I've heard from loads of people), "Oh, I'm neutral on this". No you're fucking not. Anyone sitting on the fence is legitimising apartheid. Fucking wankers.

Seriously? Apartheid?

Oppression on the base of race I can accept but Apartheid? I don't think so. You are crossing the line between upset and hysterical.

• Downvote 3

We're all trying to grapple with reality; attepting to deal with our own fear and supplies.

The powers behind Israel and Hamas and ISIS and every other fundamentalist controlling anti humanitarian regime, that think THEY know whats BEST for all of US, are just infantile ignorants.

Almost as if events occurred which precipitated territorial changes, isn't it.

Funny how you never seem to moan about anyone except Israel.

I guess I must be the "hypocrite" for not prioritising Palestinian suffering over and above everyone else's.

Try complimenting Lucas.

• Upvote 2

We didn't have too much of an issue with it after Dresden and the Dam Busting raids did we?

Great example there. That's me fully on the side of killing innocent kids.

Is it compulsory or can I just leave it to the bleeding heart Support-your-in-vogue-terrorist brigade?

No it's completely by choice. You can either choose to donate or not. If your struggling to understand it, here's an example.

You can either 'choose' to select schools and hospitals for missile strikes where innocent kids and others are, or you can 'choose' not to. It's all about applying common sense. 

Do you think its true that democracy in large parts of the Middle East is just too difficult to implement, they have strict tribal separations and none will accept another taking more authority majority vote or not. Problem is we've stirred the shit so much will there ever be a possible happy medium. You see all the suffering and think this is madness what can we do to stop this but then you remember how many times we have poked our noses in and made things so much worse. Can we safely leave that region alone and not expect the resentment we've cause to come back and bite us in the arse. Part of me wants us to say you know what we are making things worse and walk away but miilion will suffer desperately and in no small part because of our country. Its a mess, everything our politcians touch turns to shit for the ordinary people of the world.

But clearly you are just a Jew hatinf prick. Not because they have done anything in particular - but just because they are Jews.

Blah blah vlah you all screech in horror - just go back and read the posts.

Fuck off you ignorant melt. No issue with Jews. Every issue with Israel. If there is a country to hate, it surely has to be Israel.

Firstly I think it isn't our decision to make as to whether the Middle East have democracies or not. Not that the US or UK, or any other Western government, gives a fuck about whether they have democracies in the Middle East anyway. If a democratically elected government doesn't want to hand over all his countries resources and stick a McDonalds one every street then we'll just stage a military coup and stick in a dictator that will. If a democracy serves up the sort of stooge we're looking for then we'll help you kill all his detractors.

• Upvote 5

Firstly I think it isn't our decision to make as to whether the Middle East have democracies or not. Not that the US or UK, or any other Western government, gives a fuck about whether they have democracies in the Middle East anyway. If a democratically elected government doesn't want to hand over all his countries resources and stick a McDonalds one every street then we'll just stage a military coup and stick in a dictator that will. If a democracy serves up the sort of stooge we're looking for then we'll help you kill all his detractors.

Can't argue with that really. Its not like we have democracy in Britain just the choice of a left pavement and a right pavement alongside the one road leading to shitsville.

So the Palestinians are Arabs are they Skid?

In your narrow minded ignorant and blinkered exiatence Palestinians are Arabs? You complete retard.

The Arabs don't think they are Arabs. The Israelis don/t think they are Arabs. The Palestininians don't think they are Arabs. But you want to make a point on the basis that you think they are Arabs........

God save us.....

http://www.merip.org/primer-palestine-israel-arab-israeli-conflict-new

But clearly you are just a Jew hatinf prick. Not because they have done anything in particular - but just because they are Jews.

Blah blah vlah you all screech in horror - just go back and read the posts.

Let's stop pretending that demanding we cycle back 3,000 years to recognize a mythical Jewish "kingdom" has been a lesson in progressiveness. 

Isrealis are settlers, ALL OF ISREAL is occupied Palestine.

• Downvote 1

Just make a 51st state in the USA, up in them tumbleweed deserted desert areas wheres theres lot of space and call it Isreal, it will save a lot of defence arming and US is so keen to keep the Jews safe that its better for everyone they can protect them in their own country.

Those jews who are so terrified of a repeat of the holocaust will feel a lot safer in USA where they dont have furious arabs on their doorstep.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well you can say that but other people may think that a GD of 1871 is a damn fine record (that is Gazan Difference in case anyone is confusing it with an abbreviation used in a sport close to everyones heart)

That bollocks might fly on the Daily Mail website but not here. Neutrals can see what it is for exactly what it is. Take your IDF spin/PR bollocks, shove it up your arse and set fire to it. You fuckin whopper!