You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Steven Gerrard doesn't rate Benitez according to Graham Beacroft

JMARKH

You proved fuck all sofshite. The circumstances of the club they played for were completely different therefore you can't make the comparison that it's not always bad. If you can't or refuse to see that then fine. My claim was not that I cornered you but that in general when you are put on the spot you ignore the post and look for some easier pickings from another post.

QED GTF end of discussion.

Oh dear or dear!

You've just argued and made my point for me. HE said that it is 'bad for a manager to be falling out with players" - I pointed at Ferguson and Beckham, Stam etc etc - you then said that worked because the 'circumstances were different' - thus proving my point that there are circumstances that it can work.

By the way - when you're trying to make a point about "ignoring" questions, you really shouldn't Ignore questions that are asked of you. "leaving the same season" should give you a hint.

Get it?

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 5 reasons why arguing on a forum is stupid:

5. The person you’re arguing with doesn’t know anything relevant or useful anyway

4. Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

3. When it comes right down to it, you don’t care what the person you’re arguing with has to say.

2. The only thing anybody’s ever been persuaded of from an argument is that the other person is an asshole.

1. Don't argue with idiots. They'll only drag you down to their level............ and beat you by experience.

Oh dear or dear!

You've just argued and made my point for me. HE said that it is 'bad for a manager to be falling out with players" - I pointed at Ferguson and Beckham, Stam etc etc - you then said that worked because the 'circumstances were different' - thus proving my point that there are circumstances that it can work.

By the way - when you're trying to make a point about "ignoring" questions, you really shouldn't Ignore questions that are asked of you. "leaving the same season" should give you a hint.

Get it?

Do you live in some kind of dyslexic parralle universe????? OK I'll try and simplify things

My statement "The circumstances of the club they played for were completely different therefore you can't make the comparison that it's not always bad"

How does that translate to "you then said that worked because the 'circumstances were different' - thus proving my point that there are circumstances that it can work." ???

Your question:"Which part of that do you consider having 'cornered' me on - or will you avoid this question?"

My answer: "My claim was not that I cornered you but that in general when you are put on the spot you ignore the post and look for some easier pickings from another post."

See, the question wasn't ignored....GET IT???

Do you live in some kind of dyslexic parralle universe????? OK I'll try and simplify things

My statement "The circumstances of the club they played for were completely different therefore you can't make the comparison that it's not always bad"

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, here we go again - someone else (YOU) who has clearly been proven wrong and is not big enough to admit it is now trying to shout his opinion louder and louder in the hope of changing the facts!

For a start - as I've already said I wasn't making "the comparison that it's not always bad" - If you had taken a deep breath and read it properly (which incidentally is not showing you in a good light when you call someone else dyslexic - think on) you would see that my reply was suggesting that it WAS NOT always bad, I gave the example of Ferguson with Beckham, Stam, Van Nistlerooy and Keane as evidence of the fact that it is NOT ALWAYS BAD.

OK, Breath time - ready?

How does that translate to "you then said that worked because the 'circumstances were different' - thus proving my point that there are circumstances that it can work." ???

Which is EXACTLY what it translates to - unless you are now saying IT IS BAD? Which I don't think you are as you have offered up "different circumstances" as evidence as to why IT DOES WORK SOMETIMES!!!

Your question:"Which part of that do you consider having 'cornered' me on - or will you avoid this question?"

My answer: "My claim was not that I cornered you but that in general when you are put on the spot you ignore the post and look for some easier pickings from another post."

See, the question wasn't ignored....GET IT???

How many times can a single person miss the point in the same post - I think you've just taken the record for that one son. I wasn't referring to that question, which strangely enough I thought was quite evident from the "Hint" I gave you at the end of my post - the bit that says "leaving the same season" should give you a hint.

Stop burbling - he said it was bad when the manager fell out with players. I said it wasn't - you're saying it isn't if the circumstances are different, which is essentially that it isn't always bad.

Now the tone of this reply is in direct response to your post - if you want to settle down and debate this properly I'm more than capable of doing that - if you want to trade insults and try to prove how clever you are, I'll trade insults and prove exactly how clever YOU'RE not.

You decide.

Edited by Kennys_spell

Pottery and Rafapology? Ooh, you're a scientist!

beattie1987ology.jpg

HAHA! This did make me laugh when I saw it yesterday.

I have a very typical Jewish mother, and she has been texting me and calling me for the last week or so to check if me and the missus (who is preggers) are ok, but I have just kept forgetting to get back to her. I just got this text from her "Are you OK? You've got an Ology but you can't phone you mother!"

Thats quite funny for her, but also a bit of a coincidence!

Top 5 reasons why arguing on a forum is stupid:

5. The person you’re arguing with doesn’t know anything relevant or useful anyway

4. Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

3. When it comes right down to it, you don’t care what the person you’re arguing with has to say.

2. The only thing anybody’s ever been persuaded of from an argument is that the other person is an asshole.

1. Don't argue with idiots. They'll only drag you down to their level............ and beat you by experience.

I wish I had seen this post about 20 minutes ago. Unfortunately I think I am in too deep now

gerrard - city - £30m

£8m per year plus image rights

(allegedly)

So Stevie's not even going to wait until after the World Cup to see if someone buys us and invests, and Rafa leaves (if that is what he wants)?

I'm not having that. I wouldn't be overly surprised if his agent has gone and spoken to clubs just in case, but I think Stevie will try and leave it a while to see what happens with us over the World Cup. One thing I have no doubt about, if the same Executive committee is in place come July, Stevie will certainly be off.

Well according to El Mundo Deportivo, Fabregas has agreed to switch to Barca on a 4 year deal worth 30+ million pound. YaYa Toure might go the other way.

Atleast not only us that is in the news with all this selling players malarkey.

Well according to El Mundo Deportivo, Fabregas has agreed to switch to Barca on a 4 year deal worth 30+ million pound. YaYa Toure might go the other way.

Atleast not only us that is in the news with all this selling players malarkey.

Sounds like he's giving them one more year to me.

Football365 | All The News | Football News | WENGER: WE CANNOT RELAX

Captain Cesc Fabregas, meanwhile, continues to find himself the subject of speculation.

However, the Spain international - who missed the end of the season with a cracked bone in his leg - remains unimpressed.

"I don't want to be distracted by transfer talk," he told Spanish newspaper Marca.

"If I decide to leave Arsenal, it will be to wear the shirt of Barcelona. I don't know when this will happen though. I'm very happy at Arsenal. I'm in no hurry to leave the club."

Big if, but if Stevie does go to Man Citeh, and we are still lumbered with the same owners, and the likelihood is that they will pocket the cash, we would be better served picking up a couple of players in return with suitable cash adjustment as necessary.

Ireland, SWP, Santa Cruz, Richards, perhaps one or two others, may all have their uses to us, to one degree or another.

Big if, but if Stevie does go to Man Citeh, and we are still lumbered with the same owners, and the likelihood is that they will pocket the cash, we would be better served picking up a couple of players in return with suitable cash adjustment as necessary.

Ireland, SWP, Santa Cruz, Richards, perhaps one or two others, may all have their uses to us, to one degree or another.

Aye, swap our best player for a load of players that can’t even get in their team.

Good plan.

Aye, swap our best player for a load of players that can’t even get in their team.

Good plan.

To my mind Ireland and SWP could both do a decent job for us- so getting them cheap as makeweight in any deal could be good business.

I really rate Ireland, but his head's back up his arse again after playing for a manager who's indifferent to man-management for the last six months. He'd disintegrate under Rafa.

I wouldn't trust Rafa to spend a single penny of any money coming in from a sale of Gerrard. I'd rather pay him off from the proceeds and let a new man have what was left. Can you imagine what an assortment of cackers, sicknotes and half decent talents used out of position he'd manage to accumulate if he had some real money to spend? Even worse, he'd be replacing our genuinely world class players with such a bunch of misfits: so that'd be two bunches of misfits coming together and squeezing out the pockets of class. Disaster.