You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Steven Gerrard doesn't rate Benitez according to Graham Beacroft

JMARKH

Steven Gerrard plays for Real Madrid

'Cos Rafa's screwed with his head, surely?

At least it rhymes!

Yeah that flows - can you help me with mine.

I had thought of this to the tune of You'll Never Walk Alone

Blame Rafa Rafa - blame Rafa Rafa

But it doesn't seem to link.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose

Ohhhhhhhh the facts are phoney

We're signing Swiss Tony

We're Liverpool

They said its all conjecture, our rumours are fucking poor.

But Scousers rule the forums like we've always done before.

*To the tune of Fernando Torres Liverpools number 9*

For sale sign proved he's off to Spain. Gerrard, Gerrard

2 million or nearest offer, Gerrard, Gerrard.

We raised the lad from 8 years old

He's jibbed us off cos it's too cold,

Steven Gerrard, Real Madrids number 8.

Why on earth would Gerrard go to City?

Worst rumour ever.

apologies for not being able to back this up with a link or a quote. i understand there is nothing worst than getting half a story. The information is not from a journalist or any media, so unfortunately no links or quotes.

I will tell you what i have been led to believe, its not gospel its what i have been told from someone within the game.

Gerrard to city is 80% certain - i dont know where the 20% doubt comes from it may all be bollox, i am only letting you know i have heard.

Hopefully its bollox

apologies for not being able to back this up with a link or a quote. i understand there is nothing worst than getting half a story. The information is not from a journalist or any media, so unfortunately no links or quotes.

I will tell you what i have been led to believe, its not gospel its what i have been told from someone within the game.

Gerrard to city is 80% certain - i dont know where the 20% doubt comes from it may all be bollox, i am only letting you know i have heard.

Hopefully its bollox

did you get it from Manchester City To Bid £40 Million For Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard This Summer - Report - Goal.com

it was unsubstantiated then...

You hear some amount of Liverpool rumours for being based in Norway.

As long as you have a few mates who are season ticket holders and well connected and go over yourself a few times each season you are always able to pick up a thing or two dont you think.

As long as you have a few mates who are season ticket holders and well connected and go over yourself a few times each season you are always able to pick up a thing or two dont you think.

as long as you have a agenda and a great bit of imagination you are always able to make up a thing or two...

Hopefully its bollox

Youve been on Bluemoon haven't you ?

If not then Who is your so called " source " ?

Hopefully its bollox

Seriously, why would gerrard (or torres for that matter) go to city? They've no CL football to offer him. They'll be no nearer winning the title in the next 2 years. Even city winning the PL in 3 or 4 years time wont mean much to him as city aint Liverpool.

So all they can offer him is more money.

No. If he goes, he'll go to Real to join up with Mourinho a manager he rates (wise boy!), he'll have CL football nailed on for the rest of his career, he'll probably win la liga before he quits and he'll get more money after tax than city can offer.

I sometimes wonder why people like Gerrard don't just register on forums like this to tell us how he sees things in one post, then post back once it's been resolved. Two simple posts. It'd at least save 3000 pages of utter shite.

shit! looks like i have been rumbled

Youve been on Bluemoon haven't you ?

If not then Who is your so called " source " ?

come on lad, really ?

this thread is all about rumour and conjecture, i am just stating what i have been told, like the rest of you i am hoping its bollox.

i have no agenda, i come in peace.

i hope at the start of the season i get a load of abuse for being wrong, but i have gambled my own money that rafa will be here at the start of the season and steven wont.

I sometimes wonder why people like Gerrard don't just register on forums like this to tell us how he sees things in one post, then post back once it's been resolved. Two simple posts. It'd at least save 3000 pages of utter shite.

It would only create more problems. " I'm not going anywhere, Rafa has helped me improve my game, we're all looking to up our games for the coming year and hopefully next season we can challenge." (Throw in a few more ehs and looking at the ground, obviously). That would turn into "proof" that he hates Lucas/Alonso, has held secret( they're always secret, you see) talks with Madrid/Chelsea/QPR and end in posters denouncing him as the worst captain ever for not denying that Rafa sleeps in an oxygen tent which he believes gives him sexual powers.