You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PS3 MW2 TLW Clan?

Allan

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few good spots on various maps that I got from youtube, didn't see that. Refresh my memory, where is the umbrella? By the way, you probably know these spots, plus more.

I got most of my spots from youtube and have a few of my own, like the umbrella. They are at the edge of the map on Bailout, near that building with the little sniper window at the back.

I'm doing recons of the maps at the moment, found where they were pinning us down near the respawn point on highrise (the half floor above the office) and trying to get onto the roof at the southern end as I saw someone get up there but I can't make the jump to the scaffolding. TK would probably manage it as he good at that jumping around lark. Is there a way to try and grab when you jump to make sure you don't miss what your jumping for?

I don't bother with that one, it's far too high risk trying to jump onto that pipe. I think I've succeeded in doing it twice. I usually loiter at ground level on Highrise in either of the two main buildings.

I'm going on for a game now if anyone fancies it.

Not really the most appropriate place to post this but I know it will be seen here so ...

Mexi and Bri, the league is being made for soccermanager as we speak, if you register there 100% free of charge and add me "Arrigo Sacchi III" as a friend then I can send you your invite. There are 24 spots in all but about 10 of them have interest and teams and spots will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.

Liverpool are in div 3 out of 3 if you fancy the challenge the rest of the teams are as follows.

Division 1

Chelsea

Barcelona

Manchester United

Manchester City

Real Madrid

Internazionale

Bayern München

FC Porto

Division 2

Marseille

Lyon

Tottenham Hotspur

Arsenal

Werder Bremen

Roma

Atlético Madrid

Milan

Division 3

Valencia

Liverpool

Sevilla

Galatasaray SK

Fenerbahçe SK

Benfica

Juventus

FC Schalke 04

The economy was picked at random by a mate of mind (good old picking numbers) and the winner is "RICH"

I'm going on for a game now if anyone fancies it.

Not really the most appropriate place to post this but I know it will be seen here so ...

Mexi and Bri, the league is being made for soccermanager as we speak, if you register there 100% free of charge and add me "Arrigo Sacchi III" as a friend then I can send you your invite. There are 24 spots in all but about 10 of them have interest and teams and spots will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.

Liverpool are in div 3 out of 3 if you fancy the challenge the rest of the teams are as follows.

Forgot to big up TK on completing all prestiges earlier. He's the first person on my friends list to achieve level 70 10th prestige.

Division 1

Chelsea

Barcelona

Manchester United

Manchester City

Real Madrid

Internazionale

Bayern München

FC Porto

Division 2

Marseille

Lyon

Tottenham Hotspur

Arsenal

Werder Bremen

Roma

Atlético Madrid

Milan

Division 3

Valencia

Liverpool

Sevilla

Galatasaray SK

Fenerbahçe SK

Benfica

Juventus

FC Schalke 04

The economy was picked at random by a mate of mind (good old picking numbers) and the winner is "RICH"

I'll take a look at this tomorrow some time, didn't get round to it today.

We've had some cracking little sessions over the past few days, Tuesday night was good, especially the S&D game when we turned a 3-0 deficit into a 4-3 victory.

It was interesting playing against that Russian clan, the lad Stalin was actually very good and ended the game 10-2, though they were still no match for us.

I'm on night shift today, Thursday and Friday, so I finish my set of shifts at 08:00 Saturday morning, and will be on for longer from then, though I'll be on for an hour or so each night before I go into work. I will also try and tone down my bitching when things aren't going my way...

Was at a wedding yesterday, nursing a serious hangover so was unable to play this evening.

Well done TK.

Oh yeah, you did mention that you had the wedding to attend the other day.

I'd forget me head sometimes, if it wasn't attached to my neck...

Just had my first game with more kills than deaths. Was only 7 to 6 but well pleased anyway. Was on terminal though and the back of the plane proved extremely useful.

Still not exactly getting it totally right, but gone back to original game plan, Scar with SOH, stopping power and steady aim. Only skirting outside of map, not exactly proving much use as a team player to be fair but still a hell of an improvement on last week as I was really struggling Saturday and Sunday.

Byrnie, I know what you mean with doorways and what have you. Last weekend I was really struggling in general and couldn't seem to get into any position without being prone or being killed. Couldn't even do my previous trick of waiting for people coming for revenge on Al then picking them off.

Just had my first game with more kills than deaths. Was only 7 to 6 but well pleased anyway. Was on terminal though and the back of the plane proved extremely useful.

Still not exactly getting it totally right, but gone back to original game plan, Scar with SOH, stopping power and steady aim. Only skirting outside of map, not exactly proving much use as a team player to be fair but still a hell of an improvement on last week as I was really struggling Saturday and Sunday.

Byrnie, I know what you mean with doorways and what have you. Last weekend I was really struggling in general and couldn't seem to get into any position without being prone or being killed. Couldn't even do my previous trick of waiting for people coming for revenge on Al then picking them off.

Glad to hear you went positive, it'll become more frequent when you fully adjust to your settled loadout.

Erm, I'm on 474. I haven't got to the 500 challenge yet, lolz.

Take the second 4 away, and that's about as far as I've got through the AC-130 and Chopper Gunner challenges combined!

Though, to be fair, I normally rock 3, 4 & 7 these days.

Might be worth you rocking the CP or EA alongside the AC-130, you never know what you'll get in a CP. The amount of of high end rewards people are getting against me/us at the moment is unreal.

Guest TK-421

When I'm on form I can call in AC-130s in consecutive games so it's ok. I've not been doing great this week though. There are so many other snipers these days it's obscene. There definitely aren't as many on World at War.

When I'm on form I can call in AC-130s in consecutive games so it's ok. I've not been doing great this week though. There are so many other snipers these days it's obscene. There definitely aren't as many on World at War.

Everyone's a quick scoper, or if not, they use the sniping set up so they can bolt around maps with their akimbo secondary weapons, more often than not, Model 1887's or Rangers.

Is prestige after the normal numbered levels?

My K/D ratio is very slowly improving to an impressive 0.30!

What are you lot using as a secondary weapon? At the moment I have PP2000 machines pistol but I am not really using it. People with two shotguns seem to do well close quarters. I have bling now too, so still using the Scar but with grenade launcher and agog site. Agog seems to have made a difference as I at least have some long range aiming capability now rather than just aiming in general direction and hoping for the best.

Who's on later today? I'll be in and out of game until this evening, if anyone spots me send an invite and I'll join as soon as whatever match I am in finishes.