You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PS3 MW2 TLW Clan?

Allan

Whenever I've managed to get an AC-130 or a Chopper Gunner, it's always been on a closed map with loads of buildings and hiding places, so I tend to stick with UAV, Counter UAV and either Predator or Harrier Strike.

I go for Predator, Harrier, AC-130. Packages involves too much risk I think. You nearly always get one kill with the Pred, often two. Then usually a couple with the Harrier, meaning the AC-130 is just a couple more away. Hah, sounds so easy but it's not.

I can usually get five kills somewhere on a level in a camping spot. Then I go on the move and try to get the AC-130 with the help of the Pred/Harrier. If all else fails I've got a semtex.

I think the AC-130 is better than Chopper Gunner, unless it's Wasteland or a really open map.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go for Predator, Harrier, AC-130. Packages involves too much risk I think. You nearly always get one kill with the Pred, often two. Then usually a couple with the Harrier, meaning the AC-130 is just a couple more away. Hah, sounds so easy but it's not.

I can usually get five kills somewhere on a level in a camping spot. Then I go on the move and try to get the AC-130 with the help of the Pred/Harrier. If all else fails I've got a semtex.

I think the AC-130 is better than Chopper Gunner, unless it's Wasteland or a really open map.

Played a game on Vacant the other day, set up with UAV, Counter UAV and Sentry Gun. Twice I got my Sentry Gun, and twice my package was jacked. Not surprisingly, I switched my rewards straight after that game...

Yeah I used to go package, sentry then airdrop back in the day. But I prefer the rewards the Pred brings, it's great.

The best thing with Sentry then Airdrop is you can get two or three Sentries up at the same time and cause carnage. Back to back Sentries is sweet.

Yeah I used to go package, sentry then airdrop back in the day. But I prefer the rewards the Pred brings, it's great.

The great thing with Sentry then Airdrop is you can get two or three Sentries up at the same time and cause carnage.

I couldn't stop getting triples with Predators at the start of my current prestige, very frustrating when the Predator is your final reward....

I couldn't stop getting triples with Predators at the start of my current prestige, very frustrating when the Predator is your final reward....

Interesting. Most people I play with/against normally use kill streaks of 5 above. I myself use harrier, chopper gunner and nuke.

Interesting. Most people I play with/against normally use kill streaks of 5 above. I myself use harrier, chopper gunner and nuke.

I'm never likely to get a nuke, so I never bother unlocking it right till the end, same with the EMP. My highest killstreak is 24, and the majority of those kills were through the Harrier Strike and Pavelow.

I find that the UAV and Counter UAV are very under rated and under used, but are extremely useful rewards.

I go through phases of using higher killstreaks, normally when I'm having a good session and kills are plentiful.

The 3, 4, 5 rewards are obviously easier to attain, especially when in a lobby full of t00bers, which is why I use them for about 50% of a prestige. Once I've got myself further through the prestige, I'll change it up to 3, 5, 7 or 5, 7, 9/11, depending on map and game mode.

I go Pred, Harrier, Chopper Gunner. I never really change it, unless it's a big map and I'm sniping, I'll swap my Pred for UAV. It's good playing TDM with you Al, as you're always there with the UAV. Not enough people use them.

Got to bring something useful to the table when playing....

I'm never likely to get a nuke, so I never bother unlocking it right till the end, same with the EMP. My highest killstreak is 24, and the majority of those kills were through the Harrier Strike and Pavelow.

I find that the UAV and Counter UAV are very under rated and under used, but are extremely useful rewards.

I go through phases of using higher killstreaks, normally when I'm having a good session and kills are plentiful.

The 3, 4, 5 rewards are obviously easier to attain, especially when in a lobby full of t00bers, which is why I use them for about 50% of a prestige. Once I've got myself further through the prestige, I'll change it up to 3, 5, 7 or 5, 7, 9/11, depending on map and game mode.

Fair enough but I like having higher killstreaks to aim towards and to keep me interested in the game. I've only ever got a nuke during ground wars as there are more people to kill with killstreak rewards especially with the chooper gunner (which I use) or AC130. I usually get a harrier in just over half my games so it makes sense to me to make it me lowest killstreak.

Wow, that is some going. I'm only on my third. My only aim is to get my K/D ratio over 1.5 before Black Ops is out. I had a little session last night and was on fire so I'm up to 1.44 now.

My K/D been falling since I changed style but is hopefully stabilising, down to 1.51 now.

I got 29-0 on Afghan followed by 24-4 on Salvage tonight :-)

Level 57...

My K/D been falling since I changed style but is hopefully stabilising, down to 1.51 now.

I got 29-0 on Afghan followed by 24-4 on Salvage tonight :-)

Level 57...

Superb stuff.

My K/D has slowly been on the rise, up to 1.01 last time I checked, my accuracy has suffered though, down to around 18.4% now.

Didn't make it on today, slept through most of the day instead.

I stayed with the AK on level 1 and 2 for ages so I have only got to prestige 4, wonder what level I'll be at when I move on to Black Ops.

Some very impressive scores on here. I'm not great at score building I'm more useful in being a team player and helping others do that. I did have a great day today though and it was topped by being the last man left in S&D and killing all 6 of the opposition with some sexy intervention sniper play. I'll probably never do that gain but all 6 shots pinged their target.

I stayed with the AK on level 1 and 2 for ages so I have only got to prestige 4, wonder what level I'll be at when I move on to Black Ops.

Some very impressive scores on here. I'm not great at score building I'm more useful in being a team player and helping others do that. I did have a great day today though and it was topped by being the last man left in S&D and killing all 6 of the opposition with some sexy intervention sniper play. I'll probably never do that gain but all 6 shots pinged their target.

That is impressive, I'm useless on that S&D.

That is impressive, I'm useless on that S&D.

S&D is certainly a game you need to know the maps and best routes to get the best results.

I finish my current set of night shifts on Wednesday morning, so I should be on during Wednesday evening after our game.