You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

n705739740_811575_9667.jpg

Biscan as a puppy

5649_157540404740_705739740_3543242_5577251_n.jpg

5649_151749669740_705739740_3453169_6462454_n.jpg

Biscan now

We used to have a dog we looked after, it was our next door neighbors but we looked after it for about 4 days a week.

n705739740_391313_4704.jpg

His name was Elliot and was quite possibly the kindest dog I've ever known, he was put down due to cancer at a young-ish age. He used to be a Police Dog but would lick you to death as opposed to anything else.

He was fucking ace. I remember walking him one Friday night, off the leash, he was incredibly well behaved, and hardly ever barked. Anyway as I was walking these lads came to approach me, and what does Elliot do? He goes fucking sick barking and all sorts. Always remember that.

Dogs > Cats