You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

10 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

The boy wonder got a new coat for Christmas.

He's also started being a complete shouty knobhead in the car, so he's in bad books.

IMG-20231231-WA0014.jpg

He's just loving life. I presume after the walk he did the mud shake and covered you in dirt.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

The boy wonder got a new coat for Christmas.

He's also started being a complete shouty knobhead in the car, so he's in bad books.

IMG-20231231-WA0014.jpg

It’s your own fault. He wanted the home kit not a retro away one. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

A picture of my Frenchie, Blue. Crazy little bastard. So much fun. 

20230618_111101.jpg

Ha my brothers got a Frenchie called Blue and all. Absolute headcase of a dog. If he’s not sleeping he’s bouncing off the walls jumping all over you. Strong as an ox. 

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ha my brothers got a Frenchie called Blue and all. Absolute headcase of a dog. If he’s not sleeping he’s bouncing off the walls jumping all over you. Strong as an ox. 

You've just described my one. They must all be like that. Mine tops up on red bull and Mars bars before he comes running to me, I'm convinced of it.

Just now, ZonkoVille77 said:

You've just described my one. They must all be like that. Mine tops up on red bull and Mars bars before he comes running to me, I'm convinced of it.

Hahahaha. He’s a bloody menace but a heart of gold. Just hectic and wants to play. Everytime I go round he’s throwing himself into me like Bruce Lee 

1 hour ago, Curly said:

That’s great that. Do they always pile on for sleep times or a one off mate?

They always sleep like that of a night but when we bring them in the living room of an evening the black Cockapoo sneaks on the couch while the other two sprawl out on the dog bed and are inseparable.

• Upvote 2

Daisy, has been diagnosed with a cancerous lump in her teat, she’s had it removed.

You never ever realise how much they matter to you and the family, until you get news like this. She’s doing well, thankfully.
Tonight is the first time she’s let me scratch her tummy since the Op, something she’d expect every second of every day, usually, the loonie! 

Hold your pooches close folks, hug them, love them because you never know the day, and it’s a day I’m a dreading. 

IMG_0252.jpeg

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Daisy, has been diagnosed with a cancerous lump in her teat, she’s had it removed.

You never ever realise how much they matter to you and the family, until you get news like this. She’s doing well, thankfully.
Tonight is the first time she’s let me scratch her tummy since the Op, something she’d expect every second of every day, usually, the loonie! 

Hold your pooches close folks, hug them, love them because you never know the day, and it’s a day I’m a dreading. 

IMG_0252.jpeg

Aww mate, thank god you got it sorted! I've just grabbed Loki and given him a big hug, now he's wondering what the fuck I woke him up for. x

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

IMG_0252.jpeg

Get well soon Daisy. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

He's got little bastard written all over him.

Loki too.

Oh he’s a mischievous little bastard alright! He’s started opening the bathroom door with his nose when I’m on the shitter which is a nightmare because out bathrooms downstairs a d from the bog you can see right through the kitchen into the living room. Putting a lock on it tomorrow. 

Ive even got him as my screensaver because I’m a soppy twat. 

Ive just told him about Daisy’s plight and he’s offered to cheer her up. 

A40F1304-9551-4705-91EA-8173303D08BA.png

ADB74A27-7F1A-42FC-A04E-F6E840803485.png

BF1C5106-8192-4B4E-810F-0D4D20CE328C.png

28226F74-43E3-4807-98A3-D76895073158.png

EF47E8D3-B368-4CC5-8A8F-4F23E9294C7A.png

B8FB4103-A771-4436-B625-75C5B57F9AC0.png

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh he’s a mischievous little bastard alright! He’s started opening the bathroom door with his nose when I’m on the shitter which is a nightmare because out bathrooms downstairs a d from the bog you can see right through the kitchen into the living room. Putting a lock on it tomorrow. 

Ive even got him as my screensaver because I’m a soppy twat. 

Ive just told him about Daisy’s plight and he’s offered to cheer her up. 

A40F1304-9551-4705-91EA-8173303D08BA.png

ADB74A27-7F1A-42FC-A04E-F6E840803485.png

BF1C5106-8192-4B4E-810F-0D4D20CE328C.png

28226F74-43E3-4807-98A3-D76895073158.png

EF47E8D3-B368-4CC5-8A8F-4F23E9294C7A.png

B8FB4103-A771-4436-B625-75C5B57F9AC0.png

Why did your dog look miserable until he saw the ale? 

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Why did your dog look miserable until he saw the ale? 

Because he's an alcoholic. 

Nah he was a bit poorly over xmas and mastered the art of the feeling sorry for himself look. He tried to carry it on knowing he was getting more attention and treats but I was onto the fucker