You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ever been on TV ?

The Celtic Way

Was interviewed by Sky before a Crystal Palace game for my opion a few years ago. My eldest Daughter didn't want to go on tele, i practically dragged her next to me, you could see her crying on the tele, she was only about 7. ;-0

I think that was one of the last times she went to a certain sporting event. some serious psychological damage was done there. It was also a day before her 8th birthday, so bonus points for being right with the 7.

Can i just add though any bonus should be taken away, i was larger then the size of a house at the time and due to give birth just over a week later.

I never let things go.

I was on some BBC2 "yoof" programme about 20 years ago.

<fx: wavy lines>

They were doing something about the resurgence of Mods on scooters and decided to base part of the programme in Liverpool. A few of my mates were moddy types, one of them used to run the shop "Institute" in Quiggins years ago. Anyway, for some of the interview footage they wanted a bunch of Vespas and Lambrettas doing some formation riding around a bit of wasteground carpark, somewhere behind Seel Street if I remember rightly, and also some riding around the streets in the city centre.

I didn't quite fit the "Mod" bill, not having a shiny scooter and smart clothes so I never got into near closeup focus but I was there all right. Easily recognised on tatty 1968 Vespa that had been handpainted MPTE bus green, wearing a German Army parka complete with oily combats and the biggest, tattiest hair and beard you can imagine.

I was on this game show for my school when I was 12, I ended up getting robbed of the win.

The last competition was one of those arcade motorbike racers where you sit on the bike and lean side to side.

Well in the break they told us to celebrate a bit if I won and put my hands in the air or whatever.

So I was ahead when the clock ran out so I put my hands up presuming the race was over but apparently you can keep rolling until the bike comes to a stop and the other guy must of been right behind me and kept rolling while I was celebrating and somehow he ended up winning.

Even the host thought I had won, I was pretty annoyed and probably looked like an idiot I can't really remember what it looked like on TV.

I was on City Hospital a few years ago.

Also I was interviewed in Las Vegas on new years 2001. It was about 3 in the afternoon and I was walking down the strip with a foot long Margarita. The footage aired on the Discovery Channel a few weeks later, and in the UK a whole 18 months afterwards.

I was trying to chat up a car load of College girls, needless to say I failed dismally

And Strictly Cum Dancing.

ha ha ha ha you and rb have such a great relationship.

Years ago my mum was doing some charity work at a local church with some Bosnian Refugee's. The local press and local TV was there and filming all their shizzle. Got home and they had a 5 minute vid on the 6 oclock news of my little brother playing with some toys as an unfortunate refugee, explaining that he had little money for decent clothes and looked really hungry,

His nickname has been the Bosnian ever since!!!

I have lost count of the number of times I have been on TV at Saints. I stand on the half way line right where the cameramen are, and as such I always get on pre-game. At away games I get behind the sticks so often get spotted there as well. I was spotted in a game at Leeds a few seasons ago really, really going mental. I was on the live recording but edited out of the replay!

I was also proper stitched up on a sports show once. Saints were playing Sale in a cross code friendly match and I got interviewed in the club shop about the game. I said that I thought it was a good idea, said Sale were a good team etc etc, quite respectful for me seeing as at that time I hated rugby union beyond any recognisable recognition. They asked me for a prediction, and I said "I think Saints will win easily in the end, by 10-13 points."

They edited the "in the end" out, as well as my learned discourse, and had me saying "I think Saints will win easily." EPIC FAIL, as we proceeded to lose 32-30.

A forum full of scousers and not one appearance on Crimewatch between them?

I don't believe it.

Listen you,you stupd bitch.

Whats your fucking problem with Liverpool?

You problems in every city so whats your fuking problem?

It's a fantastic city with a great f******* team,albeit some right dickheads.

It's no worse than anywhere else.

Dunno about that. The place is full of people hiding cameras behind paintings.

HAHA Brilliant!

What? It's serious?