You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tevez gone to Citeh

Tevez is also aware that moving to Anfield would irreparably tarnish his standing among those United supporters who have been campaigning for him to stay at Old Trafford. The player is described as "tribal" and is aware of the intense rivalry between United and Liverpool but, in his mind, he does not believe it would cause so much bad feeling if he went to City.

haha in his dreams...I presume the above press release has been vetted by the manc shite PR dept.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this all depends on whether or not Tevez has any say in which club he wants to join.

After the way Rafa convinced Masch to come to us by having the infamous chat with him, I'm sure he can do the same with Tevez and outline what role he's going to potentially have.

It might also help Masch stay to have his friend and international team mate join us. Is Tevez married or got a missus. No jokes please.

Tevez is a legend in his own mind, can you imagine believing he should start ahead of Gerrard? he will completely disrespect this club and he is too much effort.

I would be shocked if Benitez went out of the way and stumped up the huge fee after seeing his behaviour

Tevez wouldn't work here, he's already moaning at Man Utd about not playing a first team role fucking moaner and shaking his head when being subbed.

I cannot for the life of me seeing Benitez put up with that. City it will be.

Utter bollocks. It was a build up of frustration over both the Manc cunts failure to secure a permanent deal that he was crying out for from last summer and the exclusion of the first teams squad of pretty much every big game.

As for Tevez not working here, utter bollocks too. Keane was simply out of his depth, regardless of the way he was treated and didn't have the right mentality. Tevez can also play up front on his own and is mentally tough. He isn't a lazy shit either.

I guess this all depends on whether or not Tevez has any say in which club he wants to join.

After the way Rafa convinced Masch to come to us by having the infamous chat with him, I'm sure he can do the same with Tevez and outline what role he's going to potentially have.

It might also help Masch stay to have his friend and international team mate join us. Is Tevez married or got a missus. No jokes please.

He has a wife and daughter.

article-1084437-026AF18D000005DC-267_468x740.jpg

The Tevez news worries me for a number of reasons.

The money they are asking for is too much, he's a very good player but nowhere near as good as some like to make out, he doesn't score enough, his best position is the same as Gerrards only he doesn't play it as well and we have far more important positions we need to address first.

Tevez is also aware that moving to Anfield would irreparably tarnish his standing among those United supporters who have been campaigning for him to stay at Old Trafford. The player is described as "tribal" and is aware of the intense rivalry between United and Liverpool but, in his mind, he does not believe it would cause so much bad feeling if he went to City.

Does this tit even read what he writes?

Citeh are 1-3 to sign him

United are 11-4

Chelsea are 6-1

We are 10-1

According to SkyBet.

Take that how you will.

I'm not convinced that Benitez EVER wanted Tevez. To me he simply stepped in to put the pressure on United who at the time were negotiating the agreed price for Tevez (£25.5 Mill) down - and they were succeeding as no one else was in the equation. Benitez steps in and tells his management team that he would pay the £25.5 Mill and automatically the Tevez team have a stronger bargaining position and Ferguson has his nose put out of joint by Benitez again. This simple action also made other clubs aware that Tevez was not married to United and WOULD listen to other offers.

Very shrewd move by Benitez in my view.